• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Guns N Roses -- that is my early teenage years right there. So, for nostalgia, if nothing else.

Another WDIB. I'm going to go with the Tracy Chapman version, just because it's the OG and it's one of my favorite songs.

Are we being serious about this? Are we really doing this? GTFO if you have to ask that question...

*EDIT* I had to delete some of the links so it would post

Guns N Roses -- that is my early teenage years right there. So, for nostalgia, if nothing else.

Are we being serious about this? Are we really doing this? GTFO if you have to ask that question...

*EDIT* I had to delete some of the links so it would post

The GnR version is great too.

It wasn’t a serious question for those of us around when the first one came out. Maybe, just maybe there are peeps her that haven’t heard the original.

WDIB? I already know Nick's @kann answer:

Jeff Buckley is not bad …. But Leonard Cohen is a legend 🎙️
I think I may have heard Jeff Buckley's version before I ever even heard LC's, to be honest. However, In my 20s I really got into Leonard Cohen, and he's one of my few major regrets not getting to see before he died. They are both two very iconic, yet very different, versions of the same song -- and I don't think I'd put one over the other.

WDIB:

Shakespeares Sister

Ghost w/ Patrick Wilson

Man, I don't know on this one. I had to look them both up, honestly. The Shakespeares Sister video really took a turn, at the 1:58 minute mark.