• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best Cigar Your B&M DOESN'T Carry

Mine doesn't carry and Pepins, including Tatuaje, Padilla, 601 and stuff. No Avo's except the Classic No. 2 and no Davidoff. :(

If I don't count Habanos then it would be Davidoffs, my local shop doesn't carry them. But in truth they are easy enough for me to get in a big metro area like DC.

Davidoff.

The closest place to get Davidoff is 45 minutes away. Haven't made that trip yet!

The only high end sticks my B&M carries are Padron, Avo and Fuente (Opus, Anejo, Diamond Crown, all Ashtons, Don Carlos, pretty much the whole lineup). The rest is devoted to Altadis, some Villazon, and very few smaller makers (LGC comes to mind).

If I could, I would add all Pepin's stuff, Davidoff and LFD.

The only brand my B&M doesn't carry that I would have interest in are the 5 Vegas line.

Davidoff, AF Hemingway and Tatuaje are only rare visitors to my favorite B&M.

I can get them at other stores, but it takes me way out of my way...

I'm fortunate also..... my B&M carries a lot of what I like to smoke. Or maybe I've just cultivated my taste around what's available there. Either way I wish they carried more Tats. They only recently started carrying the Cojonu 2006 and the Reserva SW, besides that there's nothing. These are good every once in a while but at $15 and $16 a pop, it certainly won't be my daily stick. But, I guess they're better than everyone else around here. I've tried 5 other B&M's near me in Jersey and 5 in NY and each time they say "I've never even heard of Tatuaje." And to that I respond.... "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Illusione
Tatuaje Black Label
Cabaiguan (although I finally found a B&M that just opened up that sells these, BUT alas, they were sold out)