• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best Cigar Your B&M DOESN'T Carry

Hemmingway maddies, I have to drive across the bridge to get and parkin is about 25 in the city so that sucks.

The B&M I frequent carries just about everything I want (except for the obvious seasonals which sell out quickly). The few things they don't have are Illusiones (I don't think they plan on ordering these), Serie V (which have been "on the way" for a month), and the Winston Churchills (which they haven't even heard of, at least not the clerk I usually talk to).

(edit2)When I walked in yesterday night they had the Serie V's sitting out and promptly pointed me towards them, guess I spoke too soon!

(edited for brand correction)

DPG is the only thing I can't seem to find locally, but B&M I like seems to be pretty well stocked on everything else.

Anything Tatuaje, anything Don Pepin Garcia, anything La Flor Dominicana, anything Fuente, oh and just about anything else besides Macanudos.

My B&M sucks.

Heh, stick to the online retailers mate. :sign:

Apparantly you've not heard of the "Pepin Shrine" in Arlington, Texas which is crowned by Ashton and can be found across from the La Flors, bordered by Fuente's and Padron's. It's truly a spiritual experience. ;)

My B&M has everything that I like to smoke... but then again, I am their buyer :D. the only thing that we're missing is habanos...

Illusione there are 3 b&m's within 15 minutes of each other and none of them have those sticks.

Tats and Davidoff. But then again if I don't go to my local, Holts is only 25min away. :laugh:

Arganese Cigars... Fantastic new brand. Cheap and consistently good. Check them out.

all the B & M's in my area are just smoke shops that cater to all the potheads and old ladies needing their marllboros.
They seem to be all the same and run by the same guy (Think Apu on the Simpsons)

Anyhoooo So I am driving around last Saturday in Murrietta and I see a sign for smoke shop. Not being able to resist I go in.

I see the usual hookas pipes and cigs but their humi was real cool, it had sliding class doors. I went in.
Nice selection of the usual suspects Rockys, Romeos, Onyx,basic Fuentes, etc
I look on the top shelf and I see a closed box of Trinidads with a price of $9.00
I picked it up and it had the Habanos sticker on it. I was like HOT DAMN!!!! WTF????

Well, I opened and found all the smokes with those familiar looking perfect little holes in them. Then I saw the bugs running all around the underside of the lid. I quickly closed the lid and brought the box to Apu.

He quickly said to me "Not to many people know what these are"
I said dude look inside.

He freaked and went in the humi and started opening all the boxes on the top shelf..

I ran from that place like a scared little girl.

I mail order in my area

Davidoff.

That a$$hole won't break down an buy the Davidoff!

He says he doesn't want to carry all the high end humidors and stuff like that.

I bet he could sell the cigars but the other stuff not so much.

Davidoff.

That a$$hole won't break down an buy the Davidoff!

He says he doesn't want to carry all the high end humidors and stuff like that.

I bet he could sell the cigars but the other stuff not so much.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For my shops:

PAM/PAN & 26s
Davidoff
LFD
Tatuaje/Pepin
Illusiones

Yeah, my shops here suck, but they do carry Fuente/Ashton/DC stuff at least. That is if you don't mind paying the rediculous tax. Thank god for the internet! :D