• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stef and John say they are bored

We are going to break for about 10 minutes to get caught up.

Simmsboard and Amatueraficiando on the La Riqueza

Hey, where'd tatuaje go running off to. I want to complain about this Guapo Jr. I'm smoking. Wrapper fell apart on this thing. It looks like it tried to give birth to an even smaller Guapo.

I need to work on my editing skillza.

Joe (simmsboard) got a new car everybody. A beautiful 2008 Mustang Bullitt. Ya'll should see this thing. He still won't get laid... but whatever. Put your hands together for him!

jk Joe. I got love for ya, we were separated at birth and all that....

Hey Al, stop interrupting me. That's really rude ya know. I was trying to tell a story about Joe not getting laid. Well, you ruined it anyway...

That's a nice car, finally a stick and 3.73 gears. A friend of mine does a review on this car www.rawautos.com

You should probably get a body guard if you're headed to the bank.

Great deals Al !!!! Much appreciated.

Thanks Al & staff for running this little event. I look forward to smoking more of my favorite new cigar soon :)

I did get a new car (and I do love it) but at my age it isn't to get me laid... its to go fast, ohhhh and to piss off young bucks like Mick that I have it and they don't ....now stop being a hater !!

We need to start getting everything ready so it can ship tomorrow. If we need any info from you please call 770-908-9388.

Last one. I will give a free Xikar cutter and a fiver of the New Pepin Lancero? What should we do to get it?

Al, thanks to you and the crew down there in Georgia for the fun and the great deals.

Besides hooking up a bunch of us, you succeeded in forcing a server reboot and also had the largest number of people viewing a thread at one time that I have ever seen on CP. Nice work! ;)

So, are Stef and John still bored?

:sign:

- Tim

I'll take the xikar and lanceros :whistling:

This was fun to watch and I wish I had been quicker on those #5s. Cheers.

We need to start getting everything ready so it can ship tomorrow. If we need any info from you please call 770-908-9388.

Last one. I will give a free Xikar cutter and a fiver of the New Pepin Lancero? What should we do to get it?

Ask for my address. :whistling:

Al, thanks again for the entertainment, great deals, and maybe most importantly the friendship and great spirit you bring with you.

The deals were super and I appreciate everything you do for the membership.

Thanks again, my friend - B.B.S.