• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stef and John say they are bored

Send it along to Josh (Napa Smokes) as a consolation prize for not getting through this time..... :laugh:

Randomly place it in a box for someone that purchased something from you this time, so someone gets a great surprise..

As long as thats not Gary!!! :laugh:

Thanks for a great time Al and a great sale!!

Oh...and I don't have a cutter... :D

What about giving it to a guy who as tied up at work like me, Al. ;)

I'll give you a call over the next few days for the ultra private special you're running--by invitation only :sign: :sign: j/k

As always, you're A-one! Al

We picked at random at it is Cajunblaze on the cutter and 5er.

Thanks for the fun guys,

Al

Wow, I'm going to smoke a cigar now hoping to forget how worthless I actually was today. Thanks for taking my time and money Al. :D

Al, as always, thanks for your support to CigarPass, and allowing members to try cigars at the best prices around. :thumbs:

We were running everyone's info and someone asked me to wait until Friday to run there card, we ran it. I'm very sorry. I can't remember who it was and I have over 200 PM's. If it causes a problem let me know who you are and we will fix it.

Al

Oops. I was too busy with work, but I wanted to express my appreciation to Al for running what looks to be a hell of a sale, and good time to boot!
One of these days we'll meet face to face, and smoke some good cigars!
Well done.

I he up'd his cell minutes LOL Thanks again, great stuff!

Same time, same place tomorrow?

Thanks Al, you made my week!
I didn't catch the end of the sale due to work, but I WON!!!!! :D
Boy, did I need a cutter and I get to try the new Pepins.
I will call you this morning.
Rich

Just to let you guys know, everyone's package went out yesterday morning. If you need a DC# let me know.

Thanks again guys,

Al

Got them today, Al. Thanks to you and the guys for a great sale and experience.

Are they bored again yet??? :whistling: :laugh: