• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something for Everyone

Hay eveyone, I'm going to be out of town from Aug 26 - Sep 3. If the pass gets near me by that time skip me and come back to me later. Do ya think it will get here by then????

Now it's on to Grand Rapids, MI!

Tracking # 0300 1290 0009 5793 2954
Insured, Priority Mail

Thanks for the fun!

Reminaing passers:
The Beast-
Leebo8-9-8-/ Emodx
Crash0473
JerryG
Pepe-
Horse-
PuroBrat-
FatherTiresius-
Benjiev-
Misc
Then Home to Hbooker

Pass Inventory.

1 HDM Excalibur 1066 Merlin
2 AFuente Don Carlos #2
3 Punch Deluxe Chateau M
4 Ashton VSG Robusto
5 Perdomo The Cigar Torp
6 Padron Anniversary Imperial Nat
7 AVO Signature Belicoso
8 LaLuna Torp
9 La Luna Reserva Grandiosos
10 Zino Mouton-Cadet No. 8
12 CAO Brazillia Piranha
13 Fuente Fuente Opus X
14 Ashton VSG Enchantment
16 Pegg 1958
17 Maria Mancini Magic Mount Torp
18 Romeo y Julieta Habana Belicoso (isom)
19 Montecristo Habana No 3 (isom)
21 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
22 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
23 La luna Little Havana Especiale No. 1
#24 Punch Punch ISOM
#25 AF Añejo #77 Shark
#26 Sancho Panza Belicoso ISOM
#27 Opus X #4
#28 DR Cohiba Churchill

Blind Un Banded Box:
#15 Unbanded (Quito)
#3 Unbanded (sdzierza)

#17 ( I aint telling)
#18 ( I dont know - email me sdzierza ok?)

Now dont forget I want you to post a small review of the cigar you got that was unbanded This is an important part of the pass.

I will share why:
The person who either guesses properly or the person who writes the most interesting rewview in the pass will win a prize that they will probably horde away. !

Remember there are some real top of the line smokes sitting in that unbanded box guys...

crash0473,
and everyone else.....
IF we keep this pass rolling the way it is we can almost set a record on for a speed pass, I figgure it should be to you and away before you leave crash..
SO far it has been quick.

But I still await some feedback on the cigar you are suppose to smoke guys!

hbooker said:
IF we keep this pass rolling the way it is we can almost set a record on for a speed pass,
Ohhh...Nooooo!!!!!!!! That sh*t isn't happening. I'll be holding on to this pass, a few extra days.LMFAO :p ;) :p :0 :0 :D

Someone clarify what the hell I'm suppose to do here with the non-banded smokes.???

Now the "smoke me" stick. I'm suppose to smoke it immediatley right? Then I need to replace that smoke with something of mine...and leave it at that? I don't need to tell anyone what it is...it's just a "smoke me" stick? Is that how the "smoke me" stick thing works?

Now I am also suppose to take a unbanded numbered smoke right? I need to replace that with one of my smokes unbanded and re-numbered? I'm suppose to email what that cigar is and it's number, right? I am to smoke the numbered unbabnded that I took and guess what it is and post my findings right?

Now to additionally clarify...The "smoke me" stick and the unbanded numbered stick are seperate parts of the unbanded portion of this pass right? I'm doing 2 different things here, right?

And finally, the other box is just the normal pass box, right?

Sorry, but this is a little confusing based on the written instructions provided in the pass. ??? :(

Thanks!! :)

the way i see it beast, there are (3) passes here.

1 - Smoke me. Is from the preceeding passer to you. Smoke it, try to name it. Replace it with another 'smoke me' for the very next passer.

2 - Blind Tupper - Take one, smoke it, try to name it with Mike. Place another smoke (numbered and unlabeled) in the unbanded tupper, and e-mail mike with the info....what number and what is it.

3 - Regular Pass

Did I get it right Mike? What did I win? :sign:

Beast, are you okay or did you blow a fuse??

ROTFLMAO

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Blow a fuse? No...I was up-graded to a breaker system, years ago.LMFAO :p

Hey Guys,
Horse you got it right thanks.
I was out of town - went to Oregon with the wife and kids. It was an adventure. Im just catching up roght now so I will post more in a while.

Hbooker

OK so is this thing like growing roots?
No but seriously Beast you got the pass?
:)

Hb just came back from Oregon myself where were you?

Went down for the Fred Meyer Challenge and watched a little golf and smoked a few cigars. Got to see Arnie, Jack, Boom Boom, Peter and the boys. Man are they encredible what they can do to that little white ball :D

I even got to see Tom Wargo of TeAmo fame :D Offered him a good cigar but he turned me down ;)

Beastie I hope you went industrial and upgraded to 220V LMAO :D

I went to Glendale?
Lord knows why anyone would go there on purpose.

We had an excellent adventure.

I have the first review...From the Blind portion of the pass:

sdzierza SAYS:
Keep in mind that I have only been smoking (cigars that is) for a VERY short time! This started off with a very pleseant aroma, moist and quite tobbaccoie, it was a clean and even light, then a easy draw. The taste was mild at first, with a soon hint of a peppery tang. The full bodied, smooth flavor grew with a few puffs and stayed constant thruout the smoke (took me about 30 min.!) The ash stayed solid and seemed to be a gradient white/grey consistiency. I am sorry that I still feel unexpierienced to describe leathery, chocolaty... whatever, but it was a decent smoking experience that left my toung in an emotional bliss for a while after I had to put it down. ------------------- Thanks all!

Good Job sdzierza

I would love to see you write more of these..

Hb.

TheBeast was being a wise ass about holding on to this pass for awhile, unfortunately it kind of actually happened. :( Anywho...it'll go out tommorrow morning sharp!!!

TAKES

#12 unbanded
AF Anejo #77
AVO Beli
La Luna Little Havana Especiale No. 1

PUTS

#19 unbanded
PAM (Imperial??)
Savinelli ELR Churchill Maduro
Padron 5000
Savinelli ELR Robusto Maduro

Heads up Leebo!!!!! Enjoy that "smoke me" stick...LOL. ;) Good luck on the guess....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

Shark attack!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Okay, I'm ready! I have been pretty lucky at guessing in these blind things, so, I'm sure Beasty Boy is out to get me here! Hah! Nevah!

Looking forward to the pass! I have Emo's gars in the coolerdor and will do his takes/ puts per his request! I hope he comes to Richmond or I'll have to give them to charity...............muah!! Just kidding , Emo!

Fire away!

Lee :sign:

Lebos the poster child of the week!
Gotta post LOL!

Im now serving some greif!!

DCN# 0302 1790 0000 4015 0688
INS# 720 074 678

Now Leebo, it's your job to get this pass moving...some folks just hang on to these things for too long...what's up with that????LMFAO :p