• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Something for Everyone

Doooooooooooooood!!!!!! Nice line up!!!!!

And the Extra twist sounds like it will be an absolute Blast!

You put together a real fun one Mike, Thanks

HB I love the added twist :D This looks to be a fun pass let the games begin :thumbs: :thumbs:

Awesome.....just got back into town to find out this pass is happening....and how!! Looks like it's going to be lots of fun. Great lineup, games to play, fabulous prizes, fun for the whole family.

After having read the description twice I think I've got it. Lovely starting line up. Anticipation building. Cool.
Pepe :p

Ok, I put on a blindfold, hit the box with a stick until a cigar falls out, smoke it, and try to guess what it is. If I can't guess, my friends tie the box back up to the hook, I put the blindfold back on, and try again.

Have I got this right? :lookup:

Sounds like fun! :D

(Just kidding, I understand what he wants...) :p

hehe, the pinata Pass. Hey you never know huh?

Being in a pass should be fun, I like the idea of trying a smoke when going through the pass.
And the fun part about it is you never know.

Hi,

I got the box today and the cigar selection is great. I got my nonbanded cigar and I will post my review when I get a chance to smoke it. Ok my takes are:

#11 La Aurora Platinum
# 20 Vegas Robaina Clasicos ISOM
#15 Unbanded

Puts are:

#24 Punch Punch ISOM
#25 AF Añejo #77 Shark
#26 Sancho Panza Belicoso ISOM
#27 Opus X #4

Tomorrow I will post shipping info. Thanks for let me play

Great play quito.
I am glad you found somehting you liked.
Dibbs huh?
You hear that folks THe Beast has a standing request. Anejo's are obviously his "scooby treat"

Thanks for joining the pass, I hope you like your mystery smoke.
( I think you will)

Speaking of "Scooby treats"...my wife sends me to the store yesterday for some groceries. She gives me a list and envelope with coupons as usual. She tells me to make sure and pick the kid up some snacks and that there's a "Scooby-Doo" coupon in the envelope. Well I get about finished with the shopping and go down the kid snack isle. I look at the coupon and it says 'Scooby Snacks"...so I search and search for these "Scooby Snacks"...all I can find are "Scooby Treats"...No "Scooby Snacks"...not the same thing....so I'm wondering...what the hell? Well I look at the coupon a bit closer and notice it says "snausages" on it. ITS FRICKIN DOG FOOD!!!!! ROTFLMFAO :p The wife sent me to the store with a dog food coupon...thinking it was a kid snack...LMAO. :D Crazy wife :p .

Hi,

Ok the box is in the road again. The box is going to Buffalo.

Delivery conf: 0301 0120 0002 6827 3917
Insurance: VA 826 443 524 US

Tbanks for let me play. Enjoy

I am all in favor of disciplining the kids but I think your wife is taking that Pavlovian Theory of training the kiddos a bit too far...
ROTFLMAO

It's nice to see I not the only one doing the grocery shopping :D

Arf arf, LOL.
I can imagine - oyu should have bought them and said - Well you know thats what hapens when you give me cupons.

:sign:

Great looking pass, HB! I can't wait and thanks for mixing it up a bit!

Beast, someone should report you to Social Services, trying to train your kid with dog treats! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That was a good laugh! The women and their coupons, you gotta love it!

Lee :D

Reminaing passers:
sdzierza-
The Beast-
Leebo8-9-8-/ Emodx
Crash0473
JerryG
Pepe-
Horse-
PuroBrat-
FatherTiresius-
Benjiev-
Misc
Then Home to Hbooker

Pass Inventory.

1 HDM Excalibur 1066 Merlin
2 AFuente Don Carlos #2
3 Punch Deluxe Chateau M
4 Ashton VSG Robusto
5 Perdomo The Cigar Torp
6 Padron Anniversary Imperial Nat
7 AVO Signature Belicoso
8 LaLuna Torp
9 La Luna Reserva Grandiosos
10 Zino Mouton-Cadet No. 8
12 CAO Brazillia Piranha
13 Fuente Fuente Opus X
14 Ashton VSG Enchantment
15 Fuent Fuente Opus X - XXX
16 Pegg 1958
17 Maria Mancini Magic Mount Torp
18 Romeo y Julieta Habana Belicoso (isom)
19 Montecristo Habana No 3 (isom)
21 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
22 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
23 La luna Little Havana Especiale No. 1
#24 Punch Punch ISOM
#25 AF Añejo #77 Shark
#26 Sancho Panza Belicoso ISOM
#27 Opus X #4

Blind Un Banded Box:
#15 Unbanded (Quito)
Put for Blind was
#17 ( I aint telling)

Now what about that little baggie with the words Smoke me on it?
HMMM what do you send to your buddy?

This is great, I open a package wondering "what the hell now" and WOW! Almost like Christmas (you know, getting gifts, giving gifts). Anyway I had taken the unbanded #3 and placed the unbanded #18 and taken the #15 Opus X and left the #28 DR Cohiba Churchill. I will send it off in the AM and post tracking info then. ------------------------------ thanks

hey, how much should this be insured for?

We generally insure it for 200 dollars.
Man this thing is moving quickly you guys are making a great impression on me for one.