• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Someone Help

Anyone know where I can buy some pot? ???

Not the cheap shit...........I want the reaaaaaaally primo stuff that's gonna give me one of those all day cerebral buzzes.

PM me!

Anyone know where I can buy some pot? ???

Not the cheap shit...........I want the reaaaaaaally primo stuff that's gonna give me one of those all day cerebral buzzes.

PM me!

I think your best bet for this would be to go down to a local bar and start asking around. According to my buddy here you should have no problems and people will be happy to help you, since you'll be supporting their dealer.

All these meltdown-muppets act like the same person signing up with different names. I am sure it is not the case, but I do see amazing similarities between them all. Cigar Pass seems to attract a lot of jerks lately.

31910265631186276639955zj8.jpg

lol Ginseng.

So, Ebes1099, I'm going to be in your area next week.
Where can I buy some pot, you selling any? I prefer cuban pot. In fact I once bought some, just can't seem to recall where.

lol Ginseng.

So, Ebes1099, I'm going to be in your area next week.
Where can I buy some pot, you selling any? I prefer cuban pot. In fact I once bought some, just can't seem to recall where.

Didn't you know? There's pot in them Cuban cigars, I read it somewhere on the interweb.

All these meltdown-muppets act like the same person signing up with different names. I am sure it is not the case, but I do see amazing similarities between them all. Cigar Pass seems to attract a lot of jerks lately.

I wonder if it's this guy we have all seen before. :whistling:

0203hb.jpg