• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Someone Help

John,

You've found the wrong forum to expect any help. These guys are a bunch of assholes and don't know their cigars from their asses. Take my advice, go check out Cigar Family, they have a forum and the members there are alot more tolerant and helpful. You'll get an answer there and won't have to deal with any of the BS from these clowns. That's where I spend all my time now, I only lurk here and happened to see your post.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

I ordered a couple boxes last September from a site someone had told me had authentic cubans. I got them very quickly and was very pleased with the quality. I'm pretty sure I remember they had a large warehouse in Switzerland and they said they were located in Canada. I can't remember the site now though and I would like to order some more. I went and looked at my CC bill and it was just charged as PC3Support.com which I found is just a third party biller. So if someone knows a good place can you PM me and help me out? Thanks a lot.

John

So you ordered something online that must've cost you between $400 - $1000 depending on how many boxes you ordered, ( something that is illegal in your country let me remind you) but you don't know who the supplier is. So you go onto a cigar forum to ask others to supply you with the name of said mystery supplier that you have done business with in the past.

This doesn't add up to me at all!!

It sounds more like you have no clue where to order from, browsed a couple of supplier sites, gave the location info q2uoted on one of those sites to see if someone would verify the source is legit. I know that myself and others here would've appreciated getting to know you a bit more before laying out your dilemma in an honest way. What you posted seems more like a fishing trip and it's not appreciated on message boards of any type.

So you ordered something online that must've cost you between $400 - $1000 depending on how many boxes you ordered, ( something that is illegal in your country let me remind you) but you don't know who the supplier is. So you go onto a cigar forum to ask others to supply you with the name of said mystery supplier that you have done business with in the past.

It sounds more like you have no clue where to order from, browsed a couple of supplier sites, gave the location info q2uoted on one of those sites to see if someone would verify the source is legit. I know that myself and others here would've appreciated getting to know you a bit more before laying out your dilemma in an honest way. What you posted seems more like a fishing trip and it's not appreciated on message boards of any type.
I think this is where the term "the pot calling the kettle black" comes into effect. Save the thrashing for those that know what they're doing...your first post should have been to introduce YOURSELF, not jump on the wagon adding your $.02 when it's not needed or wanted.

I think this is where the term "the pot calling the kettle black" comes into effect.

Except I haven't and don't need to ask for sources. ;)

Thanks also for thrashing me unnecessarily! It's much appreciated :rolleyes:

I think this is where the term "the pot calling the kettle black" comes into effect.

??? ..... what is this, two for one Wednesday? I just finished my popcorn..... now I gotta pop some more! :whistling:

You think I thrashed you?? Your first post and you chime in where you don't need to. Leave these situations to the big boys....ok, little fella?

grammar edit

You think I thrashed you?? You're first post and you chime in where you don't need to. Leave these situations to the big boys....ok, little fella?

Granted I didn't need to chime in, and made a mistake in grouping "myself and others" on my first post. I was trying to help the guy in some way understand what he did wrong here.

Of course the added attempt at belittling me is always appreciated and classy.

I'll go and introduce myself properly now!

You can't be serious?!?! If you moved to a new town and walked down main street asking to buy some pot, you'd expect to score some? That's borderline dillusional.

Well, unless your new town is Vancouver, that is :)

More to the point, a cigar community is a COMMUNITY. It's like a bank. You pay in by contributing; then you can withdraw in the form of advice, sample sticks, etcetera. It's not a charity. It's not a reference library. And it doesn't subscribe to the me-me-me ethos so common on the rest of the internet. There you are.

You think I thrashed you?? You're first post and you chime in where you don't need to. Leave these situations to the big boys....ok, little fella?

Granted I didn't need to chime in, and made a mistake in grouping "myself and others" on my first post. I was trying to help the guy in some way understand what he did wrong here.

Of course the added attempt at belittling me is always appreciated and classy.

I'll go and introduce myself properly now!

Damn Brain....you're such a dick. Honestly, let the guy have his say. Who knows, a fresh look and a different way of doing things may be needed around this place. I mean you've got Gramp's and Young'uns hanging around whining an moaning all the time...heck, most don't even wear pants!

Actually i was talking about Jonsey. Me being a smartass... lol

I saw nothing wrong with you putting your opinion in at all.

Actually i was talking about Jonsey. Me being a smartass... lol

I saw nothing wrong with you putting your opinion in at all.

Saw your edit right after I posted.. We're all a bit of a smartass it's what keeps things interesting..

And you people call this a "community". Does someone want to clearly explain the problem of helping another person out on where to buy cuban cigars? If you enjoy them enough to be a member of this "community" than why would you not like to share that enjoyment with others. I was not rude in my original post, and I read the rules and asked to have a PM sent to me instead of discussing this topic in the open forums. And what do you know, all I get are these jackass responses by d bag ass members who think they are better than everyone because they know where you can order Cubans and won't share it with anyone. You people are all selfish bastards.

No, Gonz, Grateful, and maybe Jonesy are selfish bastards. The rest of us are clueless dicks.

Really, what forum do you discuss where you buy your weed?

And you people call this a "community". Does someone want to clearly explain the problem of helping another person out on where to buy cuban cigars? If you enjoy them enough to be a member of this "community" than why would you not like to share that enjoyment with others. I was not rude in my original post, and I read the rules and asked to have a PM sent to me instead of discussing this topic in the open forums. And what do you know, all I get are these jackass responses by d bag ass members who think they are better than everyone because they know where you can order Cubans and won't share it with anyone. You people are all selfish bastards.

No, Gonz, Grateful, and maybe Jonesy are selfish bastards. The rest of us are clueless dicks.

???

I think he's gone, Bruce.

???

I think he's gone, Bruce.

Dang...

Wow. The rise and fall of a CP newbie. Hilarious.
Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200