• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Someone Help

Ebes1099

Banned
I ordered a couple boxes last September from a site someone had told me had authentic cubans. I got them very quickly and was very pleased with the quality. I'm pretty sure I remember they had a large warehouse in Switzerland and they said they were located in Canada. I can't remember the site now though and I would like to order some more. I went and looked at my CC bill and it was just charged as PC3Support.com which I found is just a third party biller. So if someone knows a good place can you PM me and help me out? Thanks a lot.

John

I ordered a couple boxes last September from a site someone had told me had authentic cubans. I got them very quickly and was very pleased with the quality. I'm pretty sure I remember they had a large warehouse in Switzerland and they said they were located in Canada. I can't remember the site now though and I would like to order some more. I went and looked at my CC bill and it was just charged as PC3Support.com which I found is just a third party biller. So if someone knows a good place can you PM me and help me out? Thanks a lot.

John

We'll try to get you an answer by Friday.

Nice try on the first post :angry: . Got to earn it around here.

Brian

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now maybe everyone will forget about the "heads up" thread. :whistling: :laugh:

Wilkey

Oh, and I almost forgot. No soup for you!

John

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edit: hott_mic.... is that you?

....nice try, asshole.

See that red type? The sticky right above your original post...?? It applies to you, too, rock star.

Now, go away.

B.B.S.

And you people call this a "community". Does someone want to clearly explain the problem of helping another person out on where to buy cuban cigars? If you enjoy them enough to be a member of this "community" than why would you not like to share that enjoyment with others. I was not rude in my original post, and I read the rules and asked to have a PM sent to me instead of discussing this topic in the open forums. And what do you know, all I get are these jackass responses by d bag ass members who think they are better than everyone because they know where you can order Cubans and won't share it with anyone. You people are all selfish bastards.

And you people call this a "community". Does someone want to clearly explain the problem of helping another person out on where to buy cuban cigars? If you enjoy them enough to be a member of this "community" than why would you not like to share that enjoyment with others. I was not rude in my original post, and I read the rules and asked to have a PM sent to me instead of discussing this topic in the open forums. And what do you know, all I get are these jackass responses by d bag ass members who think they are better than everyone because they know where you can order Cubans and won't share it with anyone. You people are all selfish bastards.
I know you're on your way out, and probably won't even get the chance to read this but here goes my take.

You found Cigarpass through google and thought 'Hell Ya!' and signed up. You probably sat back and thought that because you are a member of a 'free to join' board that you get your hat, shirt and list of retailers that sell Cu-banned cigars...well it's not that easy.

Ever buy pot? It's the same thing. You can't just go walk down the street in a new town and score the good chit just because you just moved into town...same goes here (that is, of course, if anyone here in the USA buys Cu-banned cigars).

It's a shame that you won't get the chance to hang out here, say something witty every now-and-then, contribute & learn or maybe eventually get the info you really were after. I guess I'm pissed because I am one of those guys that think that I am better than you....I've waited my turn and earned a little respect here (very little) and I guess that it doess make me a D Bag Ass member.

To you John...kiss my selfish bastard D Bag member ass.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now maybe everyone will forget about the "heads up" thread. :whistling: :laugh:

Wilkey

Oh, and I almost forgot. No soup for you!

Now that was funny bro. :laugh:

You are right, I did find CigarPass through Google. I'm trying to find the site I ordered cigars through last summer that a helpful friend of a friend pointed me to and haven't had any luck so far. So I figure I'll try some forums since there are many people out there that know more than me on this subject and I usually spend my time on forums where people are considerate and helpful, not assholes.

About your pot comment, you're completely wrong. I could move into a town, find 1 guy that smokes and he'd either sell to me, or tell me exactly where I could get some. Pot smokers are very friendly, and they don't mind telling you where they get it, why should they, it will only help out their supplier by making him more money. Which is exactly why I don't understand any of this, it's not like anyone here gets affected at all if someone tells me where to order some cuban cigars and I order a box for myself. You can still come on your lovely message board and make fun of outsiders because that's what happens to you in person, so you feel you need to come do it to people in an electronic setting.

I don't think its a shame I won't get to hang out here at all. What am I possibly going to gain from hanging out here? How to become a member of a group that is helping out nobody except the cultish few members who spend too much time on this message board to earn respect and only share information with each other that they all already know? Oh darn, its a shame I'm missing out on that.

Thanks for all the help.

Read this and take notes on the sources section.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES
(THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS)

You are right, I did find CigarPass through Google. I'm trying to find the site I ordered cigars through last summer that a helpful friend of a friend pointed me to and haven't had any luck so far. So I figure I'll try some forums since there are many people out there that know more than me on this subject and I usually spend my time on forums where people are considerate and helpful, not assholes.

About your pot comment, you're completely wrong. I could move into a town, find 1 guy that smokes and he'd either sell to me, or tell me exactly where I could get some. Pot smokers are very friendly, and they don't mind telling you where they get it, why should they, it will only help out their supplier by making him more money. Which is exactly why I don't understand any of this, it's not like anyone here gets affected at all if someone tells me where to order some cuban cigars and I order a box for myself. You can still come on your lovely message board and make fun of outsiders because that's what happens to you in person, so you feel you need to come do it to people in an electronic setting.

I don't think its a shame I won't get to hang out here at all. What am I possibly going to gain from hanging out here? How to become a member of a group that is helping out nobody except the cultish few members who spend too much time on this message board to earn respect and only share information with each other that they all already know? Oh darn, its a shame I'm missing out on that.

Thanks for all the help.

Is there anything else you like to add to dig the hole a little deeper?

Na na na na... Na na na na... hey hey hey... goodbye....

If you don't like it here then why stay? My recommendation is to go to this site and tell them you are looking for some Cuban cigars and can't understand why no one will help you.

Linky

Thanks for all the help.

You can't be serious?!?! If you moved to a new town and walked down main street asking to buy some pot, you'd expect to score some? That's borderline dillusional. I'm sorry you got off on the wrong foot because this community is simply amazing and through your own actions you'll never get to experience it. The knowledge and generosity shared here is astounding if you would just follow a couple of simple rules. It's your loss.