• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SHOCKING experience

You're Dad's quote in the article put's it right...

"The coincidence, the chain of events . . . the good Lord was watching over us."

Yep, the Good Lord and your guardian Angels were doing overtime....and as you said in your initial post, it all happened for a reason......

Take Care Brother and Glad You'll Be Around For a Little Longer :thumbs:

Thank God things happened the way they did. It's clear you're here because you come from a family who are dedicated to helping others. Who knew it would one day save your life.

Note to self: If you ever trade with ffopusxff in the month of July, make sure he sends his end first.

Note to self: If you ever trade with ffopusxff in the month of July, make sure he sends his end first.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad the people in your signature were not giving me CPR, they would have ripped my head off.

Haha, I didn't even think of that! I'm glad you weren't offended given the ordeal you just went through. Just a little EMS humor I guess. Hey, at least they never give up right?! :laugh:

Wow :0 , glad to hear your alright!
Don't waste your money on life insurance, I don't think you'll need it. :laugh: Stay safe out there Brother!

Let me know when you want to go smoke one. We can mow right through traffic and stuff. You know use your powers for good. I'm glad you will be okay.

Baron

:0 :0 :0

WOW!! That Mary Ann is a gift from heaven. :love: :thumbs:

Glad to see it worked out okay. :thumbs: