• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rat Bastard club

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
alright... you know who you are! All of you... Click Click Boom my big arse!

I'm off at work, saving lives and property and the poor wife had to lug not one... not two... not even three boxes up the stairs by herself... but EIGHT! Poor woman struggled and struggled, but persevered. Fortunately I was working and didn't have to listen to her whine and bitch!! (She called but I was actually out fighting a house fire at that moment!) But I heard about it today when I got home, and when I opened everything up, she was a little sheepish when she saw things in the boxes for her too! :laugh:

Seriously, thanks. I was QUITE shocked to see everything this morning. Not only some CHOICE cigars for me, but a load of treats for the dogs and even something for the wifely unit©. Ok, more than just something for her! :laugh: She kept saying she's not a CP member and crap like that. I told her civilian causalities are acceptable as collateral damage. Even the pups got hit... which, BTW, they have a new favorite treat. Porter is following me around wanting more, drooling and just being a pain in the ass... something the picky eater he is never really does! His eyes lit up like I haven't seen over food in a long time - not since the first time I gave him a crunchy, extra smoked fish skin out of my smoker.

So thanks... I know who each and every one of you are. And while I may look like an elephant, that means I have the memory like one and I won't forget. Someday... when you least expect it...

Here's your badge... wear it with shame
rat-bastard.png

He LIVES! .. awww shucks! .. I guess we'll have to do a better job next time.

The wifely unit© is a trooper! How she puts up with you is beyond me?!? Pushing down in the tub all the time .. what kind of guy does that? Serves you right to get your house blown to smithereens. ;)

Damn bro, sounds like you got your arse handed to you. :whistling: VERY glad you enjoyed!
Chris

Nice job to all of you.

I have a Rat Bastard patch on one of my old MC jackets. Some guy on the Honda ACE 750 forum on Delphi I visited years ago them out to us.

I think I'm member #272.

Well deserved and well played :thumbs:

That'll teach you to be out fighting fires, when bombs are going off at your own house. :laugh:

It ain't over until I say it's over! :D

I like where this is going ..... :laugh:

:cool:

Josh started it, and everyone pummeled Swissy to the point gasping for his last breath on the shattered remnants of his front porch... but I'm gonna try to deliver the final death-blow.

It's either that, or I was busy/forgetful and blew it the first time around. ;)

It ain't over until I say it's over! :D

I like where this is going ..... :laugh:

:cool:

Josh started it, and everyone pummeled Swissy to the point gasping for his last breath on the shattered remnants of his front porch... but I'm gonna try to deliver the final death-blow.

It's either that, or I was busy/forgetful and blew it the first time around. ;)

You are showing up a little late to the dance Andrew, I wouldn't expect this to be as 'exciting' as your last go....

gallery_3595_460_19785.jpg