• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rat Bastard club

It ain't over until I say it's over! :D

I like where this is going ..... :laugh:

:cool:

Josh started it, and everyone pummeled Swissy to the point gasping for his last breath on the shattered remnants of his front porch... but I'm gonna try to deliver the final death-blow.

It's either that, or I was busy/forgetful and blew it the first time around. ;)

You are showing up a little late to the dance Andrew, I wouldn't expect this to be as 'exciting' as your last go....

gallery_3595_460_19785.jpg

Phil, that is just wrong... plain wrong. And yet... strangely wrong at the same time! ???

Et Tu Moki? You already bombed, from my camp No being a switch hitter! I call shenanigans!

There's another one the way from TN... But it's mostly for your wife, not you! :laugh:

sheesh... you too? see if I play Halo3 with YOU now! :p

So that makes 11, and a cute box showed up to make 12...

rat bastards, one and all!

Et Tu Moki? You already bombed, from my camp No being a switch hitter! I call shenanigans!

I'm a double agent. You think I didn't know about this all along? What do you think spurred the bombing campaign I suggested we engage in?

Oh, what a twisted web we weave... :)

I'm a double agent. You think I didn't know about this all along? What do you think spurred the bombing campaign I suggested we engage in?

Oh, what a twisted web we weave... :)

you rotten, Rat Bastard...

And the hits keep on comin'...

Today's fun is brought to you by someone who has obviously rolled his kayak one too many times without being able to right it. Gooey home made goodness it would seem.

Which... by the way... was pretty damn good (that which I was able to taste!)

So you are saying... you like to eat his... good homemade goo.... this is exactly what happens when a man spends too much time around the moose

So you are saying... you like to eat his... good homemade goo.... this is exactly what happens when a man spends too much time around the moose

Actually... instructions were for the Wifely Unit©! I only got a nibble :whistling: