• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

A special note of thanks to Tom and Charlie for putting this together and all the great vendors out there for their participation!!!!! :thumbs:

Brought Vendor List forward from page 6.

Well I think it's time that we recognize our vendors that are supporting the herf. I want to personnaly thank each and everyone of you and hope to see as many of you as possible that can make it to the herf. Below is the list in no certain order:

Torano Cigars (Thank you Frankie)
CAO Cigars (Thanks a lot Tim & Jon)
Cigarmony.com (Thank you Mark, see you Saturday)
General Cigar Company (Thanks a lot John)
MD Cigars (Very cool Mike, thanks a lot))
Corona Cigar Company (Thanks Jeff, as always)
Mr. Bundles (Thank you Uncle Mikey)
Our very own, jgohlke (Thanks Joe & Merry)
Lighters Direct (Thank you Steven, see you soon)
Tobacco Leaf (Billboardtobacco.com) (Thanks a lot Ian)
Killer Beans (Thanks Mr. Jerry)
Overstock Cigars (Thank you Kristjan)
Perdomo Cigars (Thanks a bunch Billy and Nick)
Cuban Crafters Cigars (Thank you Alberto)
Camacho Cigars (Thanks a lot Christian & Angel)
Paul Magier (Thanks a bunch brother)
Perseo Cigar Company (Thank you very much Phil)
Serious Cigars (Thanks a lot Ron)
Davidoff Cigars (Thanks for supporting the herf)
Atlanticcigars.com/Smoking Cigars LLC (Thanks Paul)

I have a feeling that I'm missing a couple but this is the majority of you. The support you all show is what makes this hobby the best....... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edit: To add vendors, for spelling and correct vendors names.

I have a feeling that I'm missing a couple
Davidoff...a couple really nice cigar holders sent through Schlessingers. Thanks

Also the bartender was changed for Saturday to accomadate us. Sherrie is a real pro and a really classy lady.

hudsonvalley said:
I have a feeling that I'm missing a couple
Davidoff...a couple really nice cigar holders sent through Schlessingers. Thanks

Also the bartender was changed for Saturday to accomadate us. Sherrie is a real pro and a really classy lady.
[snapback]288216[/snapback]​

Got it Tom, thanks....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

hudsonvalley said:
But is she a hottie?

Fast4Dr said:
hudsonvalley said:
Also the bartender was changed for Saturday to accomadate us.  Sherrie is a real pro and a really classy lady.
But is she a hottie?
[snapback]288732[/snapback]​

Mike, are you referring to does she also work in the kitchen or is she a basic cigar honey....... :D :thumbs: :p

Fast4Dr said:
hudsonvalley said:
But is she a hottie?
[snapback]288732[/snapback]​
You wondering how many one dollar bills to bring? We might have to go around the corner for that later on. :laugh:

To give all of you a weather update as of this afternoon, they are calling for a brisk winter day. No snow in sight but the tempatures will be in the teens and breezy. I recommend that you wear something warm especially you all that are coming up from the warmer parts of the US. See everyone in a couple of days..... :D :thumbs: :cool:

stogieman said:
To give all of you a weather update as of this afternoon, they are calling for a brisk winter day. No snow in sight but the tempatures will be in the teens and breezy. I recommend that you wear something warm especially you all that are coming up from the warmer parts of the US. See everyone in a couple of days..... :D :thumbs: :cool:
[snapback]289171[/snapback]​

Who cares, we'll be inside a warm cigar bar eating, drinking and smoking. Oh and checking out Sherrie!

Bobbyson1a said:
The Jersey boys and N2 will be rolling in at 3:00 see you all there.
[snapback]289341[/snapback]​

BTW - Don't light up before you pick us up! Got something "special" that you will definitely want to save room for!!!

See you Sat Bobby
~Mark

ps - I have one Gold Satin Megapump left in stock that I will bring up, you and Phil can fight over which one gets it as the most recent megapump order won't arrive until Mon. :cool: :p

A few people have emailed me about saving on shipping by bringing stuff up to the herf this weekend.

Just shoot me an email and let me know what you want me to bring up. :cool:

See you Sat!

~Mark
Cigarmony @ gmail.com