• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

You guys will have some great sampler prizes and some sweet freebies commin your way. I wonder what the total retail value of all cigars smoked will be at this event will be?

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

I got confirmation that my little donation arrived safe & sound. While I will be in NYC that weekend, unfortunately, I don't think that I will have time to swing out and meet up with you guys.

Have a great time guys & gals! (speaking of, there is one item specifically for the SOTLs!)

Happy smoking!
~Mark Neff
Cigarmony.com

I would like to personally thank all the vendors who are contributing to our event!
You guys rock! :thumbs:

-Rob

I too will give a big thumbs up ( :thumbs: ) to the vendors and it would be great to meet you all. Thanks Mike for talkin' to Dion for us, keep us updated.

Note# Brought list foward to page 6.

Tom (Hudson Valley) did speak with the owners yesterday and they said that the number of guests we have now is okay. The max number we want to go with is 45 to 50 guests which will make room for all of us to feel comfortable and relaxed....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit: To add and remove names.

Bobbyson1a said:
It will be good to see you again Mark.I'll be takeing Erich with me.
[snapback]283605[/snapback]​

...and maybe me :p (If it's ok of course)

I'll bring something "special" to smoke if I can make it

I can't wait. I have planted the seeds of "i have something to do on the 18th, i hope you have nothing for me then" with the wife :)

Well, I just closed the place tonight....I hope I didn't drain all the fun out of it. I hope it recharges. :) :) :)

hudsonvalley said:
Well, I just closed the place tonight....I hope I didn't drain all the fun out of it. I hope it recharges. :) :) :)
[snapback]284643[/snapback]​
I'm sure you didn't drain all the fun out of it old man. You would need a drunken DaveC for that

LOL
Anyway, the Days Inn has a rate of 62.10 plus tax with a AAA card.
I don't know how much it would be with a AA card :)

I just received an email / PM from Steven Schranz, owner of Lighters Direct based out of Forest Hills, NY (NYC) letting me know that he will be attending the herf along with one of his assosciates. Steven informed me that they will be letting us know what's new in the industry and a few other surprizes as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit: For grammar and spelling.

Talked to Charlie (Stogieman) today.
This herf is shaping up great!
Two weeks!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
We are gonna have a friggin awesome time!

WOOOHOOO!
-Rob

stogieman said:
I just received an email / PM from Steven Schranz, owner of Lighters Direct based out of Forest Hills, NY (NYC) letting me know that he will be attending the herf along with one of his assosciates. Steven informed me that they will be letting us know what's new in the industry and a few other surprizes as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit: For grammar and spelling.
[snapback]284788[/snapback]​

OMG..... this guy is in my backyard.... will be nice to meet him

Hudsonvalley and Stogieman,

did youget my pm? what do you guys think? am i off the mark?

regardless, I am looking forward to meeting everyone there. :)

SS (Joe)

Alright guys, we are under the 14 day window and I want to finalize the list. We are presently at 44 guests and that counts maybes and trying to verify. If at all possible during this week, if your name is on the list and you cannot make it let me know by either sending me a PM or posting it to the thread. Once we get to 50 guests that are all for certain, we will close the guest list. Also, if you know someone on the list and they cannot make it, let me know that as well. Thanks a lot fellas and I'll see you all the 18th....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Joe (siriusstoogie), I didn't get the PM so please send it again.