• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers and wishes for Kingantz

More thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Payers and well wishes for your daughter, you and the rest of your family, Greg.

Thoughts and prayers for your little one, you and your family.

Thanks so much everyone for the wonderful well wishes. It's definitely not the easiest to be completely helpless when something goes wrong. We've still not heard from the Gastroenterologist on when she goes back, been three days now. We'll be calling again tomorrow to try and get an answer.

It's been said many times and will be said many more, this is an amazing place with wonderful people! Thank you again everyone for your thoughts and prayers!!

I wish to send my prayers to the Lovelaces. I hope all goes well.

Greg,
I was hoping I was going to open this and was going to see someone bombing you to know end. I hate to open and see other wise. You have been a great friend. I wish the best for you and your family. Many many thoughts and prayers for you guys. Please keep us updated.
Chris

Greg,
I was hoping I was going to open this and was going to see someone bombing you to know end. I hate to open and see other wise. You have been a great friend. I wish the best for you and your family. Many many thoughts and prayers for you guys. Please keep us updated.
Chris

Thanks Chris for your kind words my friend! The best bombs I could ever hope for are right here in this thread. Kind, genuine words from great friends.

And ya know I can't pass up an opportunity to post a pic. :D My baby girl...

Black-1_Copy8_Copy-1.jpg

Alike everyone else. Thoughts and prayers are coming out from me. Hope everything gets back to normal.

She's a cutie, Greg. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Best wishes,
Derek

And ya know I can't pass up an opportunity to post a pic. :D My baby girl...

Black-1_Copy8_Copy-1.jpg

That Jessica's a knockout.... take after her mum does she? :sign:

Without a doubt one of CP's finest and I sincerely hope all turns out well for you all. Please keep us up to speed man.

You folks hang in there. Kids are tough and resilient. Good vibes coming your way.

...Gary

Praying for you and your sweet little girl Greg. I hope things turn for the better.

This kinda of shit just breaks my heart Greg. I can't stop thinking about that little girl of yours being in discomfort. Once she's on her feet you must come to California and spend the day with my kids chasing princesses at Disneyland. I'll bring the smokes!

Geoff

My prayers are with you Greg. As a parent you never want your kids to get sick, and it breaks your heart when you hear of others children being sick.