• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers and wishes for Kingantz

Prayers sent for you and your family. I hope the test comes out ok and it's just some simple solution.

Rich

Very sad news indeed. Prayers and good thoughts inbound sir...

I have to say that there has been no time where I felt more useless, than to hear my daughter crying and crying while the doc checked her out. Not a damn thing you can do but be strong.

You are the rock that she will jump to for safety. Being that rock will give the fam and her the strength to pull through this.

hang tough and please know you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Art

Greg... best wishes and good vibes are being sent your way along with thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and I hope everything turns out okay!

Greg,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I truly hope your daughter gets well soon.

Greg,

You and your family are in my thoughts. Sending my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Regards,
Wilkey

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Greg, hope all goes well.

Greg,

Sorry to hear about the troulble you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Sam

More thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your family.
She's gonna be A- Okay!

Best of luck on a successful procedure and speedy recovery, Greg.

Best,

Rob

I read this in another thread and posted there as well. Few things things in life are more difficult than having a little one ill. I wish the entire Lovelace family the best during this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Greg, not just a great BOTL but a great human being. :thumbs: