• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Possible DC herf?

Bump, cuz I want someone to choose a date, so I can get my smoke on!

PLUS, I just met Sawsan yesterday (briefly, cuz the GF was with me) and I HAVE TO SAY, we need to set this HERF up ASAP.

Cigars + eye candy = FUN

I hope I did my math correctly.

Andrew

Told ya or should I say I warned you.

Just waiting for David to get back this week and we will get the final details together and let you all know...

I am confirmed for the 28-30 of January, Dennis see you then.

Cigars + eye candy = FUN

I hope I did my math correctly.

I'm not a mathematician by any means but I believe the proper formula is...

Cigars=fun
Eye-candy=fun

...therefore...

Cigars x Eye-candy=Fun^n where n is relative to the amount of cigars and/or eye-candy present.

I'm still down for this provided the location is relatively Metro-accessible.

I'm planning on getting in around 2:00 Pm on the 28th and will be available that afternoon into the evening. I have a lunch and dinner engagement on the 29th, but can get together after dinner for drinks and a few cigars.

Dennis, I'm assuming your numbers haven't changed?

The 29th-31th should be good for me as well. But Friday or Saturday will make my life better because I do not have to wake up to work the next morning.

Location? Cigar Palace or prefer else where? I know some people want it closer to their location, but lets think of the people as a whole.

Lets do this, those who can make it either the 29th,30th or 31st PM me or write a message here by this Friday on which date you prefer out of the those two choices. You can also put down your preferred place. I will tally up the numbers and see what would work best for everyone. But one thing for sure, the herf will be either the 29th - 31th. If anyone can not make it, We will catch you at the next one.

Thanks

David

The 29th-31th should be good for me as well. But Friday or Saturday will make my life better because I do not have to wake up to work the next morning.

Location? Cigar Palace or prefer else where? I know some people want it closer to their location, but lets think of the people as a whole.

Lets do this, those who can make it either the 29th,30th or 31st PM me or write a message here by this Friday on which date you prefer out of the those two choices. You can also put down your preferred place. I will tally up the numbers and see what would work best for everyone. But one thing for sure, the herf will be either the 29th - 31th. If anyone can not make it, We will catch you at the next one.

Thanks

David

I can do Friday or Saturday as well. No can do Thursday due to Dad Duty that week.

Andy

I'm good for Friday or Saturday as well, thought, I'd probably favor Saturday.

The 31st at the Cigar Palace works for me. If it's around 5-6 I will be in that area anyway.

I can do either Friday or Sat. I prefer Saturday though. It would make life easier in that, i would have more time to Herf, could get their earlier, and would mike like so much easier if we are doing it at Cigar Palace in NOVA.

Dennis/Tony, I'm still down to meet you guys Wednesday.

I can do either Friday or Sat. I prefer Saturday though. It would make life easier in that, i would have more time to Herf, could get their earlier, and would mike like so much easier if we are doing it at Cigar Palace in NOVA.

Look forward to it!

I would be down as well to meet up on weds of that week. Let me know where you guys are going to meet up at.

As for the herf cigar palace it is. Cigarman Andy can confirm with the owner and to see what hours would work best. I am sure the owner of cigar palace would like to know ahead of time.

So let us know Andy what the owner or manger from cigar palace says

David

Look forward to it!

I would be down as well to meet up on weds of that week. Let me know where you guys are going to meet up at.

As for the herf cigar palace it is. Cigarman Andy can confirm with the owner and to see what hours would work best. I am sure the owner of cigar palace would like to know ahead of time.

So let us know Andy what the owner or manger from cigar palace says

David

Look forward to it!

Sawsan and I are meeting tomorrow (Thursday) at the Palace and figure out the time schedule. The Date is set as Saturday January 31st... Time to be announced tomorrow.

Can't wait to see you all.

January 31st works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime works for me. I'll probably get there an hour or so before the Herf time so I can get my smoke on and maybe get to "know" Sawsan before you mofos show up.

This should be fun!

Andrew

Alright we got some interest going for the 31st. Great. Please be patience, Andy and I are trying to shake somethings up to try to make this event an memorable one. :thumbs:

Place: Cigar Place (directions to come)
Date Jan. 31. (time to come)

mini event stuff to be posted later!!!

David

January 31st works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anytime works for me. I'll probably get there an hour or so before the Herf time so I can get my smoke on and maybe get to "know" Sawsan before you mofos show up.

This should be fun!

Andrew
I'm going to get there an hour before Andrew shows up, to prep the owner for the mess that Andrew's going to bring with him. Oh snap!