• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photoshop Contest!

daaaamn... I look goooooooood in leathers!
:thumbs:
I just can't pass up an opportunity to photochop Jim!!!

gallery_1983_141_46502.jpg

Believe me, you won't know what 90% of the tools do in this thing...the program is HUGE. Just a side not for anyone who is thinking of purchasing photoshop. FIND A COLLEGE STUDENT!!! They can get the program through their bookstore for next to nothing compared to MSRP. I did this for my brother and saved him a ton of money.

I have Photoshop but I don’t have the slightest clue how to use it. Anyone have a tutorial? I’d love to make Jim…..pretty. :p
Now this has me interested in Photoshop. Does it have a free download like Acrobate Reader or do you have to buy the whole package? :thumbs:

No photoshop is very expensive and detailed. If you guys want a free piece of software that is easy to use which does encorporate layers, then check out http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html

I have used it and it is simple but effective.

Thanks for the info!! :thumbs:

Did you guys know that Swissy attends Burning Man every year? Here he is during one evening's festivities.

gallery_1983_141_50234.jpg

:sign:

And here he is strutting his stuff during the day. ???

gallery_1983_141_35043.jpg

And here he is again just two years ago.

med_gallery_1983_141_93605.jpg

LMAO!! I guess I have a little too much time on my hands.