• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Payday has arrived...

:love: I LOVE THIS! It makes my buyers remorse non-existant. I made my biggest purchase ever this week for a box of RASS, a box of Party Shorts and a box of VR Unicos. Now I'm not concerned at all!! Great Score!

Ok just to ad a mix to the flavor, here is what we are doing right now. Peat is a great BOTL and said "We need to smoke these Forbidden X Lanceros". Now who could say no to that :laugh: . Not me :thumbs:

100_0055.jpg

100_0056.jpg

100_0058.jpg

100_0059.jpg

100_0060.jpg

Oh and by the way, he broke out a bottle of Bowmore 16 Islay.

How is the 1989 Bowmore? Got a bottle I am itching to crack.

It was fantastic for an Islay. I wouldnt hesitate in getting anyother bottle of this liquid gold. I think Smokyballs will be having Scotch 30 way before the desinated time. It wasnt peaty at all and the peat was really balanced after you had swallow the sip. It was just beautiful.

You should never leave a lit cigar in the hand of someone's who's sleeping. This could be very dangerous! :whistling:

:sign:

Great cigars, guys! Thanks for sharing the pics! :thumbs:

You should never leave a lit cigar in the hand of someone's who's sleeping. This could be very dangerous! :whistling:

Great cigars, guys! Thanks for sharing the pics! :thumbs:

That picture represents pure bliss and enlightenment. :D I usually get pcitures with my eyes closed due to the sensitivity of light in a dark room. :(

That cigar has never disappointed me. :thumbs:

Thank god i gave up on cigars and went strictlly pipe..otherwise i'd be drooling...little late on the congrats but daum what a haul

Thank god i gave up on cigars and went strictlly pipe..otherwise i'd be drooling...little late on the congrats but daum what a haul

I have another update to add but I am completely exhausted from the Power Herfing I've done since thursday. Only time I didnt smoke was going to Council Bluffs to Omaha then to my last destination before heading to KC. Then I was a smoking fiend on a hardcore mission. I've fired up a LE-5 and the night is still young. :laugh:

Well, here is my poor humidor at home which is going to be my smokables since I filled up 2 lockers at the B&M. After talking with some of the guys, it was time to step upto what I really enjoy. I even tried a Cusano 18 maddie and half way I couldnt take it any more. I really tried so that I could have some alternative cheap smokes but it just doesnt work. So this picture doesnt have the boxo f Mysterio's I have or the other stuff I got in the last couple of days.

DSCN03110001.jpg

Going to smoke the Tatuaje since i accidently dropped the box one day that is was stored in and damaged the foot. It has about a 1/2" tear in the wrapper so its time to sacrifice it and gonna brew up some Killer Beans to tag along with the smoke.

Crikey,

How would you feel about my stopping by for a visit the next time I'm in MO? :D

Wilkey

BTW, if you want a cheap maddie have you tried the Mayorga maddie? Around $2 a stick and tastes like a chocolate brownie. Just good stuff.

Well I decided to splurge a little. Well..ok more than a little. I spent $3300 on cigars today. :love: And the day is still young. I spent so much that I exceeded my limit on my card even with the cash in the bank.

not for the weak hearted.

100_0050.jpg

100_0053.jpg

100_0052.jpg

100_0051.jpg

100_0054.jpg

Enjoy!!!

That is one serious score!

Amazing!

Steve :0