• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron / Fuente collaboration

Are you smoking one?

Good discussion fodder - if you had the chance to smoke one, which one would you pick?

Both cigars are 7 x 50 Churchills; the cigar made by Fuente is round, the cigar made by Padrón is box-pressed. No blend details about either cigar have been disclosed.

The project was created by Carlos “Carlito” Fuente Jr. and Jorge Padrón to honor their respective fathers: Carlos Fuente Sr. (1935-2016) and José O. Padrón (1926-2017). In an interesting twist, the cigar made by Padrón is to honor Fuente Sr., while the cigar made by Fuente is to honor Padrón.

Tough choice. I'm a bigger fan of Padrons, than I am of Fuentes, although I smoke both regularly.

I think I'd go with the one Padron made, honoring Fuente.

I love them both, but Fuente would be a step above for me. I'd have to try the one Fuente made to honor Padron.

I’d hafta go Padron, because I really love Padrons. I’m certain they both smoke well.

Floyd T

As much as I truly enjoy Padron and Fuente, at $176 per stick is stupid just to say "hey, I got one of each". Really too bad cause that Padron Black PF93 I think is a heck of a smoke. Will have to see what some of you guys have got to say if you get a few of them.