• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron / Fuente collaboration

My sentiments on a 250 cigar are that's a slap in the face for average cigar smoker. If they intend to honor their Father's, it should represent who they were IMO. And those Men worked for a living and struggled. But hey... I'm just a looking at it from where I sit and eat.
I get that but have to factor in the humidor/box cost and that part of sale goes to charity

The God of fire anniversary that just dropped is 8k for 40 sticks and the humidor, I'm expecting this to be about the same
Yeah... that is a real pet peeve of mine. When the cigar manufacturer makes the cigars cost represented by the price of the packaging. Sell that shit separate so the cigar is what a person buys not it and the furniture.

Yeah... that is a real pet peeve of mine. When the cigar manufacturer makes the cigars cost represented by the price of the packaging. Sell that shit separate so the cigar is what a person buys not it and the furniture.
I agree 100%

I don't have space for any fancy humi's. Or a use.

So just a thought, could we keep the smokes then sell of the box and split the earnings?
I bet there's going to be a good secondary market on these.

That's why I make it a point to smoke the boxes and bands. Usually a nice smoky, cedar.. almost woody note right off the bat.

Basically like a Churchill size.

I think they're calling it a Toro Grande (extra cheese & onion). I think Churches get to about 47 max.. the article says it has to be this hefty to honor their dads.. whatever that means. I thought the industry was done doing these "boomer" sticks (subs, not the generation)??

No matter what I'm smoking, at around the hour mark I start getting antsy for whatever's next. And yeah, the show's this weekend.. was live streaming it earlier today for a bit. I'm definitely excited about these and getting a box or two:

Diamond-Crown-Black-Diamond-beauty.jpg
The Diamond Crown Black Diamond is getting a modified blend, which the company says has been both strengthened and refined from its previous iteration. While specifics of what changed aren’t being disclosed, the line will still use a Connecticut Havana wrapper and a Dominican binder and filler, and it still being produced by Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia. in the Dominican Republic.

🥰😍👍

1. Arturo Fuente & Padrón’s Legacy Project is a Big Deal—I’ve long said I think that a company is best judged by its peers. If that’s the case, the Arturo Fuente and Padrón collaboration is a really big deal because just about every one of their competitors cannot stop asking about it.
    For those unaware, for more than two years, Fuente and Padrón have been working on a collaborative project that will be announced and shown off on Sunday. It’s two different 7 x 50 Churchill cigars that will come in a single 40-count box. And if you are wondering, it’s going to be very limited to the point where I wonder how many people are going to end up being disappointed by what should otherwise be a pretty special project. We’ll be able to talk more about this on Sunday though given the track records of the two companies, I’d be surprised if there are many people who actually are going to smoke either cigar this week.

Sounds like its going to be far too expensive for my thin wallet 😂 I'll bail out now. Best of luck!

1. Arturo Fuente & Padrón’s Legacy Project is a Big Deal—I’ve long said I think that a company is best judged by its peers. If that’s the case, the Arturo Fuente and Padrón collaboration is a really big deal because just about every one of their competitors cannot stop asking about it.
    For those unaware, for more than two years, Fuente and Padrón have been working on a collaborative project that will be announced and shown off on Sunday. It’s two different 7 x 50 Churchill cigars that will come in a single 40-count box. And if you are wondering, it’s going to be very limited to the point where I wonder how many people are going to end up being disappointed by what should otherwise be a pretty special project. We’ll be able to talk more about this on Sunday though given the track records of the two companies, I’d be surprised if there are many people who actually are going to smoke either cigar this week.
Sounds like its going to be far too expensive for my thin wallet 😂 I'll bail out now. Best of luck!
Definitely going to be ridiculous. I wonder if there is already planned a more economical "re-release" maybe next year some time either individually through Padron and Fuente, respectively, or maybe together in a regular cabinet or dress box, vice the collector's humidor?