• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Stick payment for boxes 13 and 45 in the mail.

DC # 0306 0320 0001 8107 1945

I am in for one, I can not ship the sticks until the week of the 15th.

thanks
Alexstjo

Just PMed my picks and I look forward to receiving my smokes. :D

Whoops...
th_DOh.gif
forgot to follow-up on my shipment, my sticks left here 4 Jan 2007.

Thanks Swifty for running this!

^^ There are still 36 squares left!

This pool filled up in 10 days last year. It is now day 13 and there are still 36 squares left. I notice that there are quite a few members who were in last years pool that haven't signed up this year.

Hey! Melly, cheekie and/or Dawn, could one or all of you please start posting in this thread so it will get some attention?! :laugh:

Great chance to win some great smokes guys, or at least great chance to give them to me :)

Hey swifty, thanks for running this and holding all these sticks for me. I'm in for #29 and #72.

DT

It has become apparent to me that there doesn’t seem to be enough interest for this pool to become completely filled solely by members of this board under the current rules. Therefore, much to my embarrassment, :blush: (as I have denied admission to the pool to some new members and have rebuked at least one new member who seems to have joined only to gain admission to the pool) I have made the decision to amend the rules of admission to this pool to include participation by any members of this board (regardless of their membership start date, as long as they have posted an intro) and members of other boards provided that they be vouched for by established members of this board.
I will not be posting an invitation to this pool on other boards, as I am not a member of any others. If anyone wishes to post an invitation on another board I would like to request that you qualify the invitation by stipulating that anyone who wishes to participate must be vouched for by you or another established member of CP.
Anyone vouching for a non-member of CP please post the numbers they have chosen on the matrix by typing in their screen name with (your name) in parentheses next to theirs. After you have posted their number/s on the matrix please PM me with this info along with their contact info or indicate that you wish for me to make any correspondence through you. When you give them my address to send their sticks to me be sure to make it clear to them that they need to include a note with their name (screen and real), numbers, and a list of what sticks they sent.
If, as a result of these rule changes you wish to withdraw from the pool please PM me and I will promptly return your entry fee.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.