• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

Jihad3.jpg

kitty's gonna be in your mailbox gentlemen....be afraid.....be very afraid

The Bomb casings are being filled as we speak. ;) I hope I don't screw up & blow up the neighborhood! :0

I am fully willing to sell my allegiances to whichever side promises me HTF's. I'm a very resourceful bastard and can promise utter annihilation.

PM's required.

Edit: Yes, I am soldier of fortune/mercenary. Questionable morality/ethics? You betcha.

Yep, that's my little buddy. The one in your avatar is an absolute doll.

I am fully willing to sell my allegiances to whichever side promises me HTF's. I'm a very resourceful bastard and can promise utter annihilation.

PM's required.

Edit: Yes, I am soldier of fortune/mercenary. Questionable morality/ethics? You betcha.

We all you're a newb Jeff, send the post whore a PM. :laugh:

Ahh...typical newb start....a bunch of photos that look hooah, but really have no backing.

/yawn

All I have to say is "You don't bring a knife to a gun fight!!" :whistling: :laugh:
I know you're not talking about the FOG's......they probably have more potency in their Otterboxes than you noobs have in your entire collection!

Sounds like war is getting ready to be declared....where's Preembargo!

Hah, Brian...you humor me. Seriously.
You FOG's aren't the only clever ones with nice sticks.

Gentlemen, I can no longer sit on the sidelines and watch the FOG's bark more than they bite. That dog don't hunt with me.
Mating season is over ladies. No more playing nice.
Sign me up, some FOG's got themselves in a shit storm they think they can handle.

I PITTY THA FOOL!!!!

You guys are EFFED', you can't hold a candle to the artillery that Big Guns have. The humis are deep, so deep you will only cause yourself damage in the long run!

I suggest employing a good 'ol fashioned earthquake drill maneuver, DUCK AND COVER!!!

n00b cake!!!!

2332671750_5cf215c1a4_o.jpg