• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR OF 08': VICTORY!

ALRIGHT NOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOUNT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

pm me or Souldog24ca for more information......we already have a few newbies on board, but we want this to be monumental.....memorable....simply put, a shit storm of sorts.

Be sure you private message either myself (4thtry) or Jonathan (souldog24ca) if you want to be a part of this. lets show these FOGs that newbies are a force to be reckoned with......or something :D

I spend one day doing real work, and not sitting on my butt on the computer, and I almost missed all the fun.

Certain noob's are giving us all a bad name, and we need to do something epic to get our reputation back. I'M IN.

BTW, I haven't seen a FOG come out and volunteer to lead in the great attack.

Kinda like being a kid on the 4th of July and you're waving your sparkler around while the kid next door is shooting off Roman Candles!

Count me in fellow noobage! send me a PM telling me who and when, I'm ready to Burst at the Humi anyway, I have a couple of suggestions in the WHO category!!
you FOG's are in for it! :sign: :sign: :sign:

bombers_b52_0008.jpg

Coming to a city near you!!!!

You have got to be kidding me..............50 million sperm a pop and noobs like you had to make it to the egg first? You guys don't have a clue, or stand a chance. :laugh: :laugh:

Ray, you need to go ahead and launch the Flat Rate Fat Boy now. Get this one over before it starts. :sign:

not gonna lie, i searched my butt off and still couldn't find what this "Fat Boy'' is that you all speak of.....
however, needless to say...us newbies are still gonna bring it!!!

I don't know. I wasn't around for the last one, so I think it might be entertaining to watch unfold - even if it doesn't last long.

You might want to keep one eye on the radar, and one towards the sky. It's coming.

tornado.jpg

Ahh! The evil Genuis Dr. AVB, I should have known he had a hand in this.
052207_2244132.jpg

Command, Mission succesful. I am ready for MI 2. Man, saving the world is tough!
052207_2318112.jpg

Edited for spelling

not gonna lie, i searched my butt off and still couldn't find what this "Fat Boy'' is that you all speak of.....
Let's just say it involves concrete, cigars, and lots of chicken wire. :cool:

Ahh! The evil Genuis Dr. AVB, I should have known he had a hand in this.
052207_2244132.jpg

Command, Mission succesful. I am ready for MI 2. Man, saving the world is tough!
052207_2318112.jpg

Edited for spelling

Let's just say it involves concrete, cigars, and lots of chicken wire. :cool:

sounds kinky :love: :sign: :sign:

Is anybody even paying any attention here?

I was in a playroom with nine 5-year olds once. Took me about 5 minutes to tune them out. They still had a raucous old time though, throwing GI Joes and hitting each other with Legos and stuff.

Wilkey

Is anybody even paying any attention here?

I was in a playroom with nine 5-year olds once. Took me about 5 minutes to tune them out. They still had a raucous old time though, throwing GI Joes and hitting each other with Legos and stuff.

Wilkey

:sign:

I don't know what to tell you . Search works fine for me.

Edit to say that the one Jfields got was Little Man. Fat Boy is still out there waiting to be found.