• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Thanksgiving Trip to Napa, CA...

We're home now, as I sit smoking a Partagas gifted by Josh, and drinking a nice cold Mojito using the spectacular recipe Josh also gifted to me.

I don't know guys, I am speechless at this man's generosity. This trip was meant for the wife and I, as well as a business venture looking into some of the departments up north, but Josh and the lovely Sara delivered an experience I will never forget. It was Day 4 and we didn't want to leave. I don't wanna sound stupid and go on and on about a guy most of you know nothing about, but Josh's hospitality is UNRIVALED.

We drank the finest wines, smoked the finest cigars, and just when I thought I "had him" in regards to cigars and bombing, he BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME. My CigarBriefcase program is probably going to crash with all the cigars I have to put into it's inventory! There's no other way to describe it. He raided my travel-dors last night while I was asleep, and let's just say that I am going to probably have to buy another coolidor because of him.

Josh is a bastard in his own right, but the best kind. :laugh: I had an excellent time just talking, sightseeing, and getting to know Josh and his family (including the four-legged children). My goodness...I can't say enough to express my gratitude to him for what he has done for me. Josh, in all seriousness, thank you for getting me through the night of Brian's passing without resorting to hard drinking. You kept me smiling and thinking good thoughts when my heart was crushed. That means more than any cigars or wine or any of the other fine things we enjoy in life. It all comes down to family, and Josh, you and Sarah are family.

To the CP Guys up North: Next visit I will be making an effort to see you all. Just this trip was loaded down with things I had to get done, so next time will be smoother. I will probably be looking up at January-February time-frame...FYI.

I am gonna crash now, too many Mojitos!!! :D

Hey Jon,
Glad you had such a good time. There is nothing better than good drink, with good friends, while enjoying a good smoke.

Art

Very cool brothers. Now I wish I was able to spend more time with you guys!! That Josh is a great guy isn't he. But then again Jon you deserved it.

Jon,

Don't forget: Josh is personally rewarded by his own generosity, and nothing makes him happier than to hear that you enjoyed it, so the best repayment is sincere gratitude. Josh is another example of the "one in a million" type of people I am proud to call a friend.

I hope that all my good friends know that I'll give you the shirt off my back, walk across hot coals, or give you my last cigar if that's what you need. If you call me at 3am with a blown engine, I'll drive out with hot coffee and some smokes.

Sean