• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Thanksgiving Trip to Napa, CA...

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Well the wife and I are shipping out at 0700 hrs tomorrow morning to drive up to Napa, CA to go stay with Josh and his lovely lady for 4 days. While I am up there, we'll be a-smokin' and a-drinkin' (ssshhh, don't tell my wife!) and just having a nice vacation away from here!

Now, I normally don't post "look at me" type deals, but I post this to give you an idea of the arsenal I am bringing to Mr. Smokes' house, due to all the horrible things he's done to me. Nothing like getting a box full of HTFs and ISOMs to make your manhood shrink and make you feel like a failure...bastard!

So, here is what I'll be bringing to make him smoke, as a little "payback" for all my troubles:

S5001441_b.jpg

(Don Carlos Anniversarios, WOAM, Tat Franks, Opus Sharkies, Opus X Rising X's, Forbidden X's, OPus BBMFs, Casa Fuentes, Illusione Cruzados, Tat Blacks, Padron 40ths, Padilla 1932 Limitados, and ya know...some everydays... :whistling: )

I just wanted to say, reference the above "stash," thanks to a handful of CPers who over the recent months have sold and traded (fyi, none of these are gifts as I'm not a re-gifter!) with me to allow me to acquire this for Josh and I. I've been a good boy and I haven't smoked them because I was saving them for this special trip...so thank you gents, you guys know who you are and you're standup in my book.

Wish me luck! More photos to follow! :thumbs:

Jeez, I wish I had known you were looking for something special, you coulda had some good cigars to take with you.

Hope you have a good time anyway :p

Jeez, I wish I had known you were looking for something special, you coulda had some good cigars to take with you.

Bastard!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey why do some of those look familiar!!! Jon, have a great trip buddy. Grapes deserves everything he gets!

Well I guess I will keep the white owls for myself :D

Were we suppose to send him some good cigars?

???

smack Josh upside the head for me and give Sara a squeeze :love:

That's quite a decent stash for a 4 day trip. I'm looking forward to your reviews of every one of them. :whistling:
Hope you all have a great time.

:0

Have a great trip, folks! Souldoggie knows how to HERF! :thumbs:

Looks like it's gonna be a nicotine filled 4 days with all those full bodied smokes, haha. Enjoy the trip Jon, maybe smoke that stick I sent you to smoke with grapes if you haven't yet ;).

Josh is tops in my book! Be sure to slap him around a little. Just so you know...he's got a soft spot for Cuban Davidoffs. :cool:

Oh, it will be fun indeed boys! I will see how many of these we can get through, and I'm packing heavy just in case. ;)

As far as slapping Josh around, if I come back with a black eye, I'm telling him it's your guys' faults!! :laugh:

Eat first! :laugh: Hope you guys (and gals) have a great time! Don't forget the camera! Video would be good too. :D

That BBMF in the glass tube looks familiar... :whistling: