• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2023, 2024

Picked this up at our local grocery store - for $45! This was produced by the guy who started Whistlepig. He sold Whistlepig and now has started a new distillery. Well worth $45! đź‘Ť

Attachments

• IMG_2078.jpeg
    IMG_2078.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 6
I think I lucked out - retail at a local grocery store of all places…. 🥰

UPDATED: At the urging of my son, I've cracked this bottle to sample the contents and all I can say is "where have you been all of my life!!!" Amazing nose (likely sounds crazy, but I could definitely smell traces of the Rickhouses it had been stored in!), mouth feel and long warm finish. Love the smoothness of 14 years of rest, followed by 4 months of the complexity added by the cognac barrel staves mixed with the heavily toasted staves the whiskey was finished in. All kinds of wonderful flavors (wish I could be more specific them other than to say the flavor is very "complex"). I will continue to pursue what the specifics are about the flavors that I'm experiencing, but sad to say I can only enjoy this experience through the end of the bottle because I can't imagine ever finding another bottle at a reasonable price...

View attachment 87509
One of the best bottles posted in while. A unicorn for sure.