• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

bmickey9 said:
preembargo said:
:0  Checked the tracking # as soon as I got in the office only to find that the package is at the destination sort facility in Shreveport, LA?!?! So I called FedEx and the customer service rep explained that Shreveport is an airport ramp ( ???  ) and that it is in fact supposed to stop there on it’s way to Arizona. Package is still on track for a morning delivery.

What ever happened to “The shortest distance between two points is a straight line”? ;)

**edited to translate from pre coffee English to more intelligible post coffee English
[snapback]288877[/snapback]​

Dude, AR is Arkansas not Arizona :D
[snapback]288938[/snapback]​

But you got the package, right?

:cool:

bmickey9 said:
preembargo said:
:0 Checked the tracking # as soon as I got in the office only to find that the package is at the destination sort facility in Shreveport, LA?!?! So I called FedEx and the customer service rep explained that Shreveport is an airport ramp ( ??? ) and that it is in fact supposed to stop there on it’s way to Arizona. Package is still on track for a morning delivery.

What ever happened to “The shortest distance between two points is a straight line”? ;)

**edited to translate from pre coffee English to more intelligible post coffee English
[snapback]288877[/snapback]​

Dude, AR is Arkansas not Arizona :D
[snapback]288938[/snapback]​

Doh.gif

DOH!!!!

NorCalCigarLover said:
Yahoo!!!

Alright Brian, MARCH yourself home and start rifling through those cigars!

March?, rifle? do we have another ex band geek here ?

[snapback]288933[/snapback]​

What?! Who? Me?! :whistling:

No, not band (unless you count Jr. High guitar class). I was Chorale, Madrigal, and Jazz Choir. My wife was Marching Band and our son is R.O.T.C.

Got the Memory sticks today, Didn't know they made one in shape of a cigar!

Just Joking, Thxs for the smoke Blue.

if plastic CD cases are need for the final cd cuts, lemme know, i have a bunch.

Oops,
Funnysmiley.jpg
Forgot to post pics. Again, my apologies for the poor quality.

Picture017.jpg

Amazing the containers for this pass and Mystery pass are Identical... Strange!!! :)

Puts with numbers.

Puts
34.Bolivar Belicoso Finos (04) ISOM
35.La Gloria Cubana Tainos (01) ISOM
36.Partagas Lusitania (04) ISOM
37.1926 Padron Anniversario Maduro #6
38Fuente Between the Lines
39.Punch Rare Corojo Pita

Hope everyone finds something they like.

bmickey9 said:
Puts with numbers.

Puts
34.Bolivar Belicoso Finos (04) ISOM
35.La Gloria Cubana Tainos (01) ISOM
36.Partagas Lusitania (04) ISOM
37.1926 Padron Anniversario Maduro #6
38Fuente Between the Lines
39.Punch Rare Corojo Pita

Hope everyone finds something they like.
[snapback]289150[/snapback]​

No Takes?

Takes are on the previous page cletus.

LOL! same packaging as the Mystery Pass? great minds think alike ;)

Wow!!! That was quite expeditious. This pass should be subtitled "The Pony Express Pass" ;)

NorCalCigarLover said:
March?, rifle? do we have another ex band geek here ?

[snapback]288933[/snapback]​
Here. Percussion since the 6th grade through high school... Marching Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band ... but then extracurricular activites took priority and I stopped playing. Go figure. I have thought about getting a trap set and taking it up again, but now family takes priority.

Hence my love for music, especially any bands that have a strong, solid, intricate percussive backbone. :cool:
cletus said:
Got the Memory sticks today, Didn't know they made one in shape of a cigar!

Just Joking, Thxs for the smoke Blue.
[snapback]288986[/snapback]​

My mom thinks I'm crazy for picking up hitch-hikers, but I can't help wanting to help people out. I used to be a hitch-hiker, so they aren't all bad. Some are pretty sketchy. But that stogie just insisted on seeing the redneck hillbillies, and I had to oblige. ;)

- C

Spent two hours looking at what music I want to include yesterday, damn near missed my tee time.

Gregor

Captain Leafheart said:
This pass better get to me soon. Every day I keep adding songs that I want to send along!
[snapback]289845[/snapback]​
I finally got some time in front of the computer today and started digging. I found most of my Blues isn't even in Mp3, so I have been ripping CDs this afternoon. I've got it paired down to 7 songs so far. :0 :laugh: :laugh:

This should make for a good CD set though! :cool:
- C

Blue Dragon said:
I finally got some time in front of the computer today and started digging. I found most of my Blues isn't even in Mp3, so I have been ripping CDs this afternoon. I've got it paired down to 7 songs so far.  :0  :laugh:  :laugh:

[snapback]290529[/snapback]​

I had the same problem, then started ripping and listening. Problem is that there are so many good songs, I guess that's a good problem to have for the CD. :p

Gregor

Guess I better start looking at the cigar list too. ;)

Well, I finally broke down and got myself an ipod Nano. Gotta love those credit card rewards! Just think, this pass has helped me move into the 21st century of music listening!