• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you had an empty humidor...

Togoss

What would be your 'must haves' to start it off? Mine is not completely empty, but I have been buying samplers mostly so it's a mishmash of stuff.
I would like to start building a quality collection and would love to hear suggestions from the experts. No CC's obviously, I don't have access to ISoM stuff here in the mountains.

A related (kinda) question, I will be in Marco Island, Fl next month - anyone able to recommend a good B&M in that general area? Or even better, anyone local to that area want to meet and have a smoke?

Thanks for reading, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Tatuaje, DT&T, Padron....covers most of what I'm smoking daily. A box of Sir Winstons and some Monte #2's are pretty nice too......

You're lucky to be asking this question on Cigar Pass. Have you participated in the Newbie Trade. You can participate twice, I believe and the guys that run it are top notch brothers with an excellent variety of smokes at their disposal.

Today, for me, I would say Dunbarton, Illusione, Tatuaje, Foundation, Rojas, Roma Craft, Black Label and a whole shitload of others.

Well . . . .

San Cristobal Fabulosos
My Father The Judge Toro Finos
Ashton Symmetry Belicosos
Tatuaje Black Corona Gordas
Illusione Ultra Op 4

And an assortment of Padron, Black Works Studio, Opus X, God of Fire & Roma Craft.

~Boar