• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Need a Distraction Pass.....

Big 12: Kansas
Big 10: Indiana
SEC: Tennessee
Pac 10: UCLA
Big East: Louisville
ACC: UNC
Colonial: VCU
MO Valley: Drake
Mountain West: UNLV
WCC: Gonzaga

Thanks for the contest Mike.

Alrighty,

I had a little help on this since I'm 100% ignorant of this stuff. Here are the picks!

Big 10: Purdue
Pac 10: Standford
Big East: Georgetown
ACC: Duke
Colonial: George Mason
MO Valley: Ill. St.
Mountain West: BYU
WCC: St. Mary's

Wilkey

Big 12: Texas
Big 10: Wisconsin
SEC: Miss State
Pac 10: Stanford
Big East: Louisville
ACC: North Carolina
Colonial: Virginia commonwealth
WCC: Zags

The box arrived today. I'll take a look at it tonight when I get home. Hopefully I'll have time to make my plays as well.

Just went through the box and everything looks great! :thumbs: So many tasting looking sticks!! :love:

Here are my proposed P's and T's.

P's - T's
#22 Rass '03 - #40 SLR Serie A '01
#25 JL Sel. #1 '01 - #41 VR Classico '01
#27 HDM Le Hoyo Des Dieux ‘00 - #42Partagas 898 Varn '01
#28 Partagas Lonsdale (Cab) ‘00 - #43 H.Upmann Monarca '00

I recharged the beads a bit and added a host bag, as well as some 5 finger baggies. If my plays are approved, I can have this in the mail tomorrow, assuming Opus_Mex is ready.

Just went through the box and everything looks great! :thumbs: So many tasting looking sticks!! :love:

Here are my proposed P's and T's.

P's - T's
#22 Rass '03 - #40 SLR Serie A '01
#25 JL Sel. #1 '01 - #41 VR Classico '01
#27 HDM Le Hoyo Des Dieux ‘00 - #42Partagas 898 Varn '01
#28 Partagas Lonsdale (Cab) ‘00 - #43 H.Upmann Monarca '00

I recharged the beads a bit and added a host bag, as well as some 5 finger baggies. If my plays are approved, I can have this in the mail tomorrow, assuming Opus_Mex is ready.

Nice plays there Wes! Thanks for playing and adding the baggies; much appreciated. :thumbs: Looking forward to seeing your "distractions."

Adrian, you ready?

Thanks for the approval, Matt! And thanks for letting me in on this pass! I had a great time going through all of the sticks and only wish I had more value to trade for some of those RE's I was eyeing. :blush:

Now for my first distraction:

Game

Warning - you WILL be cross-eyed by the end of this game, if you even get that far.

Thanks for the approval, Matt! And thanks for letting me in on this pass! I had a great time going through all of the sticks and only wish I had more value to trade for some of those RE's I was eyeing. :blush:

Game

Warning - you WILL be cross-eyed by the end of this game, if you even get that far.

Who the hell is this Matt character ??? :D

Thanks for playing Wes!

Game

Thanks for playing Wes!

Must be some major Asshat :blush:

Game

Thanks for playing Wes!
Sorry about that. I meant to say Mark! :sign:

Game

Thanks for playing Wes!
They are sort of interchangable

Game

Thanks for playing Wes!
They are sort of interchangable

Yea, I'm sorta used to it from my parents and grandparents. Obviously Marc, and our oldest brother is Matt.

On another note......The contest is still going till Thurs. night. It's not that hard; just pick some random teams at the top of the conference. Hell, go to Yahoo sports and they have all the conference standings on one page.

Thanks Mike!

Big 12: Kansas State
Big 10: OSU
SEC: Florida
Big East: UCONN
MO Valley: Southern Illinois

Any news from Adrian, Wes?
Yeah, he actually contacted me yesterday, but I wasn't able to make the PO in time. It's going out today, though. I'll PM him the DC number. If you'd like me to post it in the thread, just let me know.

Thanks again for letting me play and giving me the chance to share in some of your great sticks! :thumbs:

Any news from Adrian, Wes?
Yeah, he actually contacted me yesterday, but I wasn't able to make the PO in time. It's going out today, though. I'll PM him the DC number. If you'd like me to post it in the thread, just let me know.

Thanks again for letting me play and giving me the chance to share in some of your great sticks! :thumbs:

No problem, just making sure everything was running smoothly :thumbs:

Thanks again Wes for playing and for the game.....I can only get up to 600 for some reason :rolleyes:

Bump to remind everyone that there is only about another 6 hrs. to get picks in for the contest :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay! My wife and son have dueling 102 degree fevers.

Big 10: Wisconsin
Big East: Georgetown
Mountain West: BYU