• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Need a Distraction Pass.....

For some reason when I got home yesterday I couldn't access CP, I just kept timing out whenever I tried to connect. I was planning to get this out this morning but I want to make sure Wes is ready first so as soon as I hear from him it is out the door. DC# and entertaining material for Mike to follow =)

For some reason when I got home yesterday I couldn't access CP, I just kept timing out whenever I tried to connect. I was planning to get this out this morning but I want to make sure Wes is ready first so as soon as I hear from him it is out the door. DC# and entertaining material for Mike to follow =)

No worries Phil; I'm looking forward to your, um, entertainment!

Wes, let us know if you are ready!

And I swear, I will have the first contest up tonight :cool:

Ok, time for the first contest. This is only open to the pass participants. Pick the winners of this year's following Men's Basketball Conference TOURNAMENTS:

Big 12:
Big 10:
SEC:
Pac 10:
Big East:
ACC:
Colonial:
MO Valley:
Mountain West:
WCC:

One guess per person....no edits! Picks must be in by Next Thursday (Mar. 6th) by Midnight CST. Whoever has the most right, wins. If there is a tie, then the first post with the most correct will win. Prize:

-'75 Montecristo #3
-'86 La Escepcion Longo
-'99 Cohiba Lancero
-'00 Partagas Piramide EL
-'01 Punch SS#2

Good luck!!

Edited to provide better clarity to Matt ;)

Ok, time for the first contest. This is only open to the pass participants. Give me the winners of the following Conference TOURNAMENTS:

Big 12:
Big 10:
SEC:
Pac 10:
Big East:
ACC:
Colonial:
MO Valley:
Mountain West:
WCC:

One guess per person....no edits! Picks must be in by Next Thursday (Mar. 6th) by Midnight CST. Whoever has the most right, wins. If there is a tie, then the first post with the most correct will win. Prize:

-'75 Montecristo #3
-'86 La Escepcion Longo
-'99 Cohiba Lancero
-'01 Punch SS#2

Good luck!!

Mike! You have my addy.... Probably should send those this way to make sure they are safe for consumption....

Just heard from Wes and per his request I will be sending this out on Saturday for a Monday arrival.

Now for some entertainment...

NSFW Forum
Best poker hand ever
War Data

More to follow when it ships...

Ok, time for the first contest. This is only open to the pass participants. Give me the winners of the following Conference TOURNAMENTS:

Big 12:
Big 10:
SEC:
Pac 10:
Big East:
ACC:
Colonial:
MO Valley:
Mountain West:
WCC:

-'75 Montecristo #3
-'86 La Escepcion Longo
-'99 Cohiba Lancero
-'01 Punch SS#2

Good luck!!
This year's winners? :rolleyes:

Those cigars are so so. Couldn't you come up with some real cigars?

;)

Big 12:
Big 10:
SEC:
Pac 10:
Big East:
ACC:
Colonial:
MO Valley:
Mountain West:
WCC:

-'75 Montecristo #3
-'86 La Escepcion Longo
-'99 Cohiba Lancero
-'01 Punch SS#2

Good luck!!

Mike! You have my addy.... Probably should send those this way to make sure they are safe for consumption....

Just heard from Wes and per his request I will be sending this out on Saturday for a Monday arrival.

Now for some entertainment...

NSFW Forum
Best poker hand ever
War Data

More to follow when it ships...

Good stuff Phil :thumbs:

Those cigars are so so. Couldn't you come up with some real cigars?

The next contest will have Iguanas and Moontrances for that!

If you meant 2007 :) :

Big 12: Kansas
Big 10: Ohio St.
SEC: Florida
Pac 10: Oregon
Big East: Georgetown
ACC: UNC
Colonial: Virginia Commonwealth
MO Valley: S. Illinois
Mountain West: UNLV
WCC: Gonzaga

Big 10: Wisconsin
SEC: Tennessee
Pac 10: UCLA
Big East: Louisville
ACC: North Carolina
Colonial: VCU
MO Valley: Drake
Mountain West: BYU

Doh!

I should have been more descriptive. Pick the winner's of this year's (2008) conference tournaments. I have edited the post. Rob, I'll let you edit your post if want to change your picks....unless you think everyone will repeat :)

Big 10: Ohis St
Big East: UCONN
ACC: North Carolina
Colonial: VCU
MO Valley: S. Ill.
Mountain West: UNLV

Big 10: Indiana
Big East: Louisville
ACC: Duke
Colonial: VA Commonwealth
MO Valley: Drake
Mountain West: BYU

Doh! Now I have to think for a minute. I'll update it shortly, if that's OK. :thumbs:

Mike,

I'll take a pass on the contest as all I know about college hoops is that it involves a basketball and a hoop.

Wilkey

These are being sent to my work, which doesn't get mail on the weekend, so I thought it'd be best for Phil to send them Saturday. Hope this is okay with everyone.

0103 8555 7492 0505 5956

Out tomorrow to Wes, thanks for the invite Mike!