• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hows your weather?

Very sunny
Temp: 92°
Humidity: 60%
Feels like: 105°

I just spent 3 hours trimming our hedges around the lanai…🥵🔥

I had to use my A/C for a few days about three weeks ago. Tonight I may need to turn the heat on with a low of 44.

Welcome to northeast Ohio.

We’re finally going to get some rain. I hate when it rains because I can’t do anything outside, but we need it…bad!

IMG_2783.jpegIMG_2784.jpeg

We’re finally going to get some rain. I hate when it rains because I can’t do anything outside, but we need it…bad!

View attachment 82853View attachment 82854
There was zero chance of rain all day today ..... so ...... I started an outdoor project. Got the saw horses and all the tools out ..... and here comes the rain!

Welcome to northeast Ohio.

But ..... I am okay with it because I hit my lawn hard with weed n feed last Thursday and it needs to be rained into the ground.

I have been just the other side of that, called for rain all weekend...needed rain all weekend...not so much rain all weekend

Hotter than hell! 104 index today and not getting any better for the next four or five days.

Warm and dry. If ya watch the TV weather, you'd think that we're all going up in flames.

The extended forecasts have been showing at least five degrees warmer than we're actually getting.

We were supposed to have 99 degrees today, but now it shows as 92.

It's time to go riding !