• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hows your weather?

Lost power almost 3 hours ago.
Rain gauge overflowing (holds 6").
Bayou that cuts through the neighborhood almost hit flood stage, it seems to be receding.

Today is the first day in a couple months that I have been able to open the windows and get some fresh air in the house.

54 degrees!

We've topped out at 80 degrees since Tuesday. All of the windows are open, day and night.
Odd weather for August, but I'll take it !

North Dakota summers are awesome. It never really gets hot here. I loathe the heat. Average high for July in Grand Forks is 78! There is almost always a cool breeze. Mornings and evenings are almost always cool.

North Dakota summers are awesome. It never really gets hot here. I loathe the heat. Average high for July in Grand Forks is 78! There is almost always a cool breeze. Mornings and evenings are almost always cool.

Yeah, but it doesn't get dark until 11pm.
I flew up there to walk a job site and couldn't understand why it was full daylight and everything was closed. I just assumed the clock on the rental car was broke.

Also, for some odd reason the women of the night in Minot dress like lumberjacks....so weird. Lol

Yeah, but it doesn't get dark until 11pm.
I flew up there to walk a job site and couldn't understand why it was full daylight and everything was closed. I just assumed the clock on the rental car was broke.

Also, for some odd reason the women of the night in Minot dress like lumberjacks....so weird. Lol
Haha. All true! 20 hours of daylight is taking a while to get used to.

My weather is fine, but I wanted to use this graphic. Soooo lets pretend its hot here..
1725566492532.png

Edited: So what don't ya want?

Last edited: