• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High End, Retail, or Conversion?

Make?

I still need a few more....should we be talking

Make?

I still need a few more....should we be talking

Not yet. I would eventually like to, do something similar. Just missing a router extension for my table saw and I’ll be set.

Reactions: MX
1000009848.jpg1000009849.jpg

These will be here in a few days

Question, along with the post above this one about the SAP,

Could I use poplar hobby boards to make some friction fit dividers?

View attachment 85100View attachment 85101

I would say that wouldn’t be an issue depending on how specific you are.

I am pretty specific and would not introduce a wood that could fluctuate with moisture density. Whether it could affect anything is unknown.

I have spare humidor dividers if you have measurements of drawer interiors I can see how well what I have may fit. I am more than happy to send them to you if that helps the project!

View attachment 85100View attachment 85101

You could buy some Spanish cedar, cut to fit, but then add a little soft weather stripping to the ends for the friction fit so you can easily move them around.

The only issue might be the size of the space in the slats. But you could cut it the long way so they move north to south instead of east to west.

Reactions: MX
Looking at he SC. But shipping cost more than the wood...that is why I asked about poplar, just for the dividers

I would say that wouldn’t be an issue depending on how specific you are.

I am pretty specific and would not introduce a wood that could fluctuate with moisture density. Whether it could affect anything is unknown.

I have spare humidor dividers if you have measurements of drawer interiors I can see how well what I have may fit. I am more than happy to send them to you if that helps the project!
My shelf is 21 long by 15 deep

Looking at he SC. But shipping cost more than the wood...that is why I asked about poplar, just for the dividers

My local Woodcraft has Spanish Cedar boards, 4" x 36 " x varying thickness, starting at $9.59

I ordered some online, should be here next week

I thought you made those Tim!
I dont have the skill or time

will post a link when I get home, guy was super great to work with, mainly builds for wine fridge conversions, but does custom as well

Warhorse Woodworks (Link)

new shelves arrived from the link above. Keith was super amazing to work with, we started our conversation way back in May. And he never rushed me or fails to communicate or respond. I would 100% recommend him.

The care he put into packing and shipping was second to none

Pics incoming