• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

After rotating day shifts with night shifts every couple of weeks, I found out that I’m getting moved (promoted?) to just days starting in November! A few months earlier than I was told. It means that Leadership believes in me, which is always a nice feeling.

After rotating day shifts with night shifts every couple of weeks, I found out that I’m getting moved (promoted?) to just days starting in November! A few months earlier than I was told. It means that Leadership believes in me, which is always a nice feeling.
Awesome Jon!!!! Congrats!

Excuse me sir, is there a 16th.....
Look man, I need you to get it together, you posted this on the 16th, this is not some fly-by-night operation, this is serious Thoughs of Dog stuff going on!!!!

LOL, thank you for all of these, they truly make my day!
Oh my... Sorry about that. First time actually back online and browsing the boards in several days (I just post these from my phone in the mornings, usually). Standby:

(Actually, I guess I skipped that one. I'll grab it tomorrow when I can get the calendar from across the room -- I'm in bed already tonight. In the meantime, here's me dressed up as a lion for our Volunteer Appreciation Dinner last night...)

IMG_5051.jpeg

Oh my... Sorry about that. First time actually back online and browsing the boards in several days (I just post these from my phone in the mornings, usually). Standby:

(Actually, I guess I skipped that one. I'll grab it tomorrow when I can get the calendar from across the room -- I'm in bed already tonight. In the meantime, here's me dressed up as a lion for our Volunteer Appreciation Dinner last night...)

View attachment 86494
I don’t seem to have an emoji that captures my feelings on this picture. Where’s the fear/confusion smiley?

View attachment 86494

I’ll see your lion and raise you a chicken!!! 😆

IMG_3663.jpeg