• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

As many of you will soon find out, John fields @jfields and I have had a rather interesting day. The results of this day is that I may have to admit that I am not perfect!

And to accentuate all of this, John has chugged three of my beers while I wasn't looking, making me feel like a complete alcoholic bozo!

This could go in the dad joke thread as well but @jfields had me laughing to the point I nearly puked. Full disclosure, I may have been somewhat impaired.

Last night we were sitting by the fire and I walked off to take a whiz and I came back and the beer that I had just poured was gone. I thought, hmmmmmmm, I drank that really fast so I went and got another 16 oz beer. I went into the camp for 30 seconds and when I came back, that beer was gone!

Now I'm thinking to myself, I better slow down, I'm going to be a mess! After the third time John fessed up that he was chugging my beer every time I turned my back and he was shitfaced!

My youngest Charleigh got accepted into the Virginia Commonwealth University BSN nursing program!!! So excited for her! The competition to get in is pretty big. She didn't last year even though she has a 3.9 GPA, experience working at a rehabilitation center, and letters of recommendation from professors. I was worried this year would be the same 😝

My youngest Charleigh got accepted into the Virginia Commonwealth University BSN nursing program!!! So excited for her! The competition to get in is pretty big. She didn't last year even though she has a 3.9 GPA, experience working at a rehabilitation center, and letters of recommendation from professors. I was worried this year would be the same 😝
Great news John, I wish her the best!

Excellent!!! Congrats to her!

So she's taking after Donella? She didn't want to be a home inspector? Come on man!

So she's taking after Donella? She didn't want to be a home inspector? Come on man!
No, thank god! She was actually pretty good at it. Took much more interest in it than her brother did. Noah picked things up and would tip me off before I got to areas, but made it clear he was just there to make money in the summer.

Charleigh, wanted to learn and make money.

CONGRATULATIONS to her!!!