• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the usual suspects were out enjoying top shelf cigars and all. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, they take on the Dodgers this weekend at home. The NASCAR drivers are in Sonoma, CA this weekend road racing tomorrow and Sunday. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... 🍺

Morning Charlie. Hope you have a great day. I'm out a bit early for me with coffee and a non Cuban.

Good morning my friend and family.
2 cups gone, a bit of WFH and yard work...I have to get my grass back in shape...2 years of neglect have not ended well

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a beautiful morning here in the Hudson Valley. We had a good time last night at the New Windsor, NY American Legion hosting a meat loaf dinner. Between sit down meals and to go plates, we sold 100 tickets. Enjoy everyone and hope you get to smoke a favorite today...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the espresso is on and it's Thursday which means that we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this afternoon. I see that the Yankees won again, way to go fellas. They play again today at 1410 (2:10 PM) and hopefully they sweep the Royals in K.C in this four game series. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL today at Aroma....... ⚾

This week has been a shit show at work. thousands of $$$ wasted because 1 person cannot do paperwork.
Lots of coffee, the office bought a new Nespresso Vertuo Next, much better than the K-cups.
After work schedule has been hectic, so I hope to burn one down tomorrow morning while I WFH.

Smoke what you like - Like what you smoke

T

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the usual suspects were out enjoying top shelf stogies and all. Unfortunately, the Yankees lost in the bottom of the 9th and didn't sweep the Royals as hoped. They'll be in Boston this weekend taking on the Red Sox and hopefully we take at least 2 out of 3 there as well. The NASCAR racers are in Newton, Iowa this weekend with racing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday:

Enjoy everyone and I hope all you dads out there have a great Father's Day on Sunday....... 🍺

Good morning,
In the immortal words of George Jones "It's finally Friday"
Cup 1 is going down well, have a few cigars out to dry prior to lighting one up ASAP.
I think it is going to rain, the pup is all out of sorts this morning.
Have a Forged Cigar event to head to tonight, so looking forward to that.

Good morning all, the coffee is on here at Shades of Green (Disney World). We’ve been here since Sunday and so far we have visited Disney Springs and Epcot. Today, we are going to Disney Studios which is always fun. Have a great day everyone and enjoy…… 🙂

Good morning, B/SOTL!
In the office today, they make you wear pants here....
On the 2nd of many cups today, very windy!
Might have to just sit around and watch people get pushed over...

Have a great Day!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and we just got back from the breakfast buffet here at Shades of Green. We’re heading over to Magic Kingdom shortly to spend the day and meet Mickey and his friends. Have a great day all and enjoy…… 😊

@stogieman pics or it didn't happen

Good morning B/SOTL
2nd cup down, chilly damp morning but the yard needs it

Have a day off, going to try and straighten the garage today

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it’s Friday! We had another great day yesterday at Animal Kingdom and then we park hopped over to Epcot in the afternoon. We still have a day and a half left here so we will be going back to Magic Kingdom today and enjoying the park. Have a great day everyone and enjoy…… 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's finally a beautiful Monday morning here in the Hudson Valley. The humidity and temperature have dropped, we've opened the windows and turned off the AC. We had a great week in Orlando but it's always nice to come home. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" for most of you. The Yankees lost last night 9 - 7 against the Mets, hopefully the tables turn tonight and the Yankees are on top at the end. The new smoker arrived yesterday afternoon and I put it together already. The only thing left to do is the first four hour burn in to season this beauty:

Beth and I are already discussing what we're going to smoke first: pork shoulder, ribs, turkey legs. Anyway, have a great day everyone and enjoy...... :)