• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Disabled Dad is having major back surgery on 10/02/2008...

You know I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers, and if you need anything you got my number.

Your dad will be very glad that you are around, its a very tough time for him not only physically, but mentally. You are doing the right thing and my prayers will be with your family Thursday. I hope everything goes ok and that your relationship with your dad can get on the right path.

Rich

Needless to say, thoughts and prayers sent for him, you, and the rest of your family.

Thank you everybody for your words of encouragement, it's nice to be reminded of just how many friends are on here supporting you.

My best thoughts with you and him Jon Jon, hope everything goes well and they can fix up some of his issues.

Wishing your father a safe surgery and speedy recovery. Prayers sent and all the best.

Jason

Jon,
You and your father will both be in my thoughts and prayers these next few days. Things have come a long way in the field of back surgery, I have had spinal fusion surgery twice in my life to repair ruptured discs. I have been pain free for almost 10 years since the last operation. Going under the knife is a stressfull time and I'm sure your father deep down knows that you care for him. Good luck on the surgery and the recovery. That may be the time that you and your father mend old wounds.

Brian

Thoughts, and prayers, thoughts and prayers..... :cool:

Ah man, I hope everything goes smoothly and he comes out better. My prayers are with him.