• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo V at $110, only at Tobaccopuros.com

ricmac25 said:
manu said:
The direct customer service line for offshore callers, no charge, is 305 433 2728,

How cool, (305) is my area code too, LMAO!
[snapback]164052[/snapback]​

Ric, they'll hand deliver them to you, LOL. They don't ship to the US, but their pilot president will deliver them to the many countries of America :laugh:

bfreebern said:
ricmac25 said:
manu said:
The direct customer service line for offshore callers, no charge, is 305 433 2728,

How cool, (305) is my area code too, LMAO!
[snapback]164052[/snapback]​

Ric, they'll hand deliver them to you, LOL. They don't ship to the US, but their pilot president will deliver them to the many countries of America :laugh:
[snapback]164056[/snapback]​

Not only that, but for only ~$20 more than a box of Diablo Calientes you can have a Cohiba Siglo V box instead. However, you cannot pay with a credit card and they won't ship to the US. :laugh: God, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

I wish I could buy Esplendidos for $140 :0

Do you suppose Manu thinks they are real ???

The site looks remarkably similar to hidalgohabanos.com which for some reason no longer exists.

I remember that bull$hit site also had the following line-o-crap:
In addition, we deliver anywhere around the world*. Since our President is a pilot, we can deliver to different countries of America and The Caribbean at low price

Go away you scammer. :angry2: :angry: :angry2: :angry:

Hey, jerky boy...........go have a bowl of this and stop trying to sell us fakes:

foodeat7.jpg

The other thing that is amazing to me, he has EVERYTHING in stock for immediate delivery!!! Including hard to find labels... Something is rotten in the State of Denmark....

Special Sale!!! If your order is over 20 boxes and the payment is in cash, we will give you a discount!!!

What kind of discount are you talking about? The "ha ha, we just screwed you prison-style" kind of discount?

I ordered some from him before -- they are wonderful -->

cohiba_rubusto.jpg

moki said:
I ordered some from him before -- they are wonderful -->

cohiba_rubusto.jpg

[snapback]164129[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Real Domincan Cubans!!!! I love it!!!

Alright boys...break out that banana leaf. Nuf said for those prices.

I'll be sure to send your domain name to all my clients ...STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

First of all, i would like to thank all of you who have contributed always positively to this thread, the suggestions on webpage content will be addressed as well as the mainstream publicity suggestions, such as paper publicity on leading (aforementioned by you) paper magazines. The phone number Toll Free is US due to the IP telephony company in the US. I would like to thank all the individuals who have contacted us and in lieu of establishing a transparent business relationship, we will ship some sample cigars to the interested parties who requested this of us. Although we will not compromise opening a box on account of 2 cigars of each type, we will send some of your requests. Do remember, on issues of pricing and accumulation of inventory, not every country has the embargo, hence the exclusivity and pricing of cigars in the states is understandably high, orverpriced due to demand.

Thanking you in advance, for the feedback regardless, ( hey i loved the Tarantino Pic )

Would you be so king to reply to these questions:

1) Which company in Havana is your distributor?
2) What are import taxes in your country?
3) What are box codes on back of boxes?
4) I am especially interested in those Romeo Fabalusos-code ? ???

Thank you for your co-operation
:D

Manu,

People on this board are NOT stupid. Reputable dealers have the following prices for a box of Cohiba Siglo Vs:

$714
$434
$429
$500
$360.07
$395

AND, they actually ship to the US. Take your scam elsewhere because no one here is going to buy from you. There is no way you are selling an authentic box of Cohiba Siglo V for almost 75% off the lowest price of a reputable dealer. Period.

manu said:
First of all, i would like to thank all of you who have contributed always positively to this thread, the suggestions on webpage content will be addressed as well as the mainstream publicity suggestions, such as paper publicity on leading (aforementioned by you) paper magazines. The phone number Toll Free is US due to the IP telephony company in the US. I would like to thank all the individuals who have contacted us and in lieu of establishing a transparent business relationship, we will ship some sample cigars to the interested parties who requested this of us. Although we will not compromise opening a box on account of 2 cigars of each type, we will send some of your requests. Do remember, on issues of pricing and accumulation of inventory, not every country has the embargo, hence the exclusivity and pricing of cigars in the states is understandably high, orverpriced due to demand.

Thanking you in advance, for the feedback regardless, ( hey i loved the Tarantino Pic )
[snapback]164227[/snapback]​

Did these guys learn to read and write here engrish.com ? :D