• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Between The Lines

Geez! This is ridiculous too!

opus_x_boa_constrictor.jpg

You can't hotlink images from vitolas.net anymore... too many douchebags were doing that in their eBay auctions...

I certainly have never seen them on a shelf and I go to every cigar shop I pass.

I most certainly have never seen the crazy stuff Moki is talking about.

Also of note is the left to right hand rolling of the cigars. A lefty BTL is super rare.

The world of Fuente is a strange one.

Moki...show us the way!

Still smokes the same.

It burns the wrong way!

???

Only if you are north of the equator.

I certainly have never seen them on a shelf and I go to every cigar shop I pass.

I most certainly have never seen the crazy stuff Moki is talking about.

Also of note is the left to right hand rolling of the cigars. A lefty BTL is super rare.

The world of Fuente is a strange one.

Moki...show us the way!

Still smokes the same.

It burns the wrong way!

???

Only if you are north of the equator.

Doesn't it go, if you are north of the equator it burns clockwise, and south counter clockwise? :laugh:

The B&M i work at was lucky enough to get two boxes this year. They were going for 16.50 and I picked up about 7 of them. I would be willing to part with some but don't know if that is taboo as I have not met my four month waiting period. If it is then they will still be here after four months.

The B&M i work at was lucky enough to get two boxes this year. They were going for 16.50 and I picked up about 7 of them. I would be willing to part with some but don't know if that is taboo as I have not met my four month waiting period. If it is then they will still be here after four months.

Was there a question in there?

I don't think so. But there is one here.

Are you reading "between the lines?"

:laugh: