• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Between The Lines

The BTL's are indeed a cool cigar, but a rather uneventful and boring smoke to be completely honest.

My local is selling em for 16.50 a stick. Not to bad, I guess... Never tried one. I guess it's the allure of getting your hands on em.

A bunch of retailers got them for the release last week...and from the few stores I have connesctions with...no one had them on the shelves for more than $13 a stick.

I just recently smoked my first one, and it's a good smoke...but not a GREAT smoke. However, find em and give one a go, and judge for urself. IT's the only way you'll ever find out.

I just recently smoked my first one, and it's a good smoke...but not a GREAT smoke. However, find em and give one a go, and judge for urself. IT's the only way you'll ever find out.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. The French Poodle of the cigar world... ;)

I have searched for 3 years at my local B & M's and none of them get them, they get all the hemingway maduros and anjeo but no BTLs

I certainly have never seen them on a shelf and I go to every cigar shop I pass.

I most certainly have never seen the crazy stuff Moki is talking about.

Also of note is the left to right hand rolling of the cigars. A lefty BTL is super rare.

The world of Fuente is a strange one.

Moki...show us the way!

I certainly have never seen them on a shelf and I go to every cigar shop I pass.

Also of note is the left to right hand rolling of the cigars. A lefty BTL is super rare.

Moki...show us the way!

Still smokes the same.

Moki...show us the way!

Still smokes the same.

I am sure.

But, since I am as much into collecting rare cigars...well almost as much into collecting as smoking, it is still interesting to me.

Moki...show us the way!

Still smokes the same.

It burns the wrong way!

???

Moki...show us the way!

Still smokes the same.

It burns the wrong way!

???

:laugh: maybe it burns in backward circles??? :laugh:

Moki...show us the way!

Not true...

Moki...show us the way!

Not true...

Really, I would have figured that was true.

Interesting, may I ask why?

Well some of use have never even seen one of those let alone had the chance to smoke one.

Yeah, that's true... people are more likely to be smoking the Spirogyra

opus_x_spirogyra.jpg

That is a nice looking smoke. I might have to smoke one.

Jim

Really, I would have figured that was true.

Interesting, may I ask why?

Click the link in my reply that you quoted, and read the text on the resulting web page... it explains it.

I read it.

Thank you. Very interesting and I am bookmarking your page now.

man I would love just go get my hands on a BTL let alone some of the other rare cigars posted rp

A full box of BTL's is a beautiful sight to behold, IMO, and I'm all out, so someone should send me a box. ;)