• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Between The Lines

sxfn4lf

Had never actually seen these in stock anywhere. What are your thoughts on these compared to the rest of the Hemingways out there???

I have three sitting in my humi. I'm thinking about trying one next week. Again taste is subjective, but I know a few guys around here that love them. ( local669) Smoke it and write a review for us.. If you don't want them send them my way :whistling: .

Had never actually seen these in stock anywhere. What are your thoughts on these compared to the rest of the Hemingways out there???

I was wondering the same as I got a handful today :whistling:

Quick search brought THIS up. Hope it heps

I like the NELs better.

never_ending_lines.jpg

I like the NELs better.

never_ending_lines.jpg

Well some of use have never even seen one of those let alone had the chance to smoke one.

As for the BTL's its a good cigar but is it worth the premium and hype that it gets do to its rarity? Smoke one and find out for yourself.

How does somebody even get their hands on something like that? Must know the right people

I love the hemingway line, especially the maduros and have smoked a few BTLs. I found them to be more of a novelity and definately not worth the price. I didn't find the flavor any better either. For me, I'd take the WOAM over it any day.

You can find them for sale easily but at $500 - $600 price point.

they are nice smokes but not worth the price or the hunt...

5-600?! I need to put mine on ebay then... :sign:

As far as the smoke goes, I like them. They're definitely a different experience, and the looks are cool. Definitely worth trying out.

My wife bought me two about a year ago. I smoked on after I took the bar exam, and the other a couple years later on our anniversary. Both great times, both times I was glad she bought them and not me!

I have one I'm still sitting on, waiting for the right occasion to spark it up.

Got mine for $14.50. Dont think i could have dropped $20 on this. I know its a novelty but still

Ben, I'll trade you a 5er of those, for a 5er of these from my box:

opus_x_drilltip.jpg

Those Opus are so cool.

I have never even seen one, save Moki's site.

I have one very old BTL and I do not know if I could ever smoke it.

I just saw a online place selling them as 5ers for $75. Which is really good IMOP.

There is a place online selling fivers for 15 a stick? That is a new one to me.

There is a place online selling fivers for 15 a stick? That is a new one to me.

Yeah it was like a 24hr deal.

that or WOAM's, same price.

To be honest I would probably sring for the BTL I love collecting Fuentes so much.

However, I would rather buy my wife something great this year.

5 @15 is a lot for a cigar I have never smoked.