• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL WORLD SERIES POOL 2024 (Pull Tab style)

Wait.... the 85 isn't worth $30!!! Wanker!!!!
WTF!!!
Dan... the 3 cigars added together are supposed to equal $29.99. Not each cigar. Truthfully I don't deserve to win those from you. Oh wait.... you're Mr. Lucky ... that's right.

All that to say. Way above and beyond my friend. A very intimidating line up. I hope you lose. 😉
I just got a box of those Cohibas that @Magnaflux777 just posted about. I’ll throw that 85 away and add one of the Cohibas instead. Does that work? 😜

Well... I didn't want the Dodgers to beat the Padres.

And now I don't want it to be a NY subway series. That's just BBS ( short for.... one man's opinion).

Perfection for me would be the Mets and Indians (I know... to me they are the Indians) in the World Series.
2nd I'd like it to be Yankees and Dodgers.
3rd the Indians vs Dodgers

I know... it's just formalities to deal with as I rake in the cash and all the cigars.

Thanks to everyone who donated.

Yankees and whoever.

Wait.... the 85 isn't worth $30!!! Wanker!!!!
WTF!!!
Dan... the 3 cigars added together are supposed to equal $29.99. Not each cigar. Truthfully I don't deserve to win those from you. Oh wait.... you're Mr. Lucky ... that's right.

All that to say. Way above and beyond my friend. A very intimidating line up. I hope you lose. 😉
I do :cool: