• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL WORLD SERIES POOL 2024 (Pull Tab style)

As much as I appreciate your graciousness in accepting the backwoods, and as many memories as Backwoods bring to me, I think I will send these if that's okay?
View attachment 87278
Good morning Jeff. For the newbies that might be following along. And you are an OG here. Why don't you list your value of each cigar please. Demo how to come up with estimated value? The minimum for this was set at $30. Basically 3 $10+ cigars. Thanks in advance.

Good morning Jeff. For the newbies that might be following along. And you are an OG here. Why don't you list your value of each cigar please. Demo how to come up with estimated value? The minimum for this was set at $30. Basically 3 $10+ cigars. Thanks in advance.
Damnit Michael, now you're going to make me work.

Be right back!

Well I learned a couple things:
  1. I should stick to things I know the value of if I am not going to look up the value:(
  2. This gave me a headache!
2007 Padron 4000
R&J No. 2A/T OER JUN 20
2015 Fuente Anejo 50

View attachment 87279
Jeff you have my respect. And I'm serious as a heart attack. This is exactly how a MAN would handle a ticky tack situation brought on by a rule hounding host. My hat is off to you. You're ability to be humble has been noted. Thank you man! Like I said... respect brother. This package is 💰💰❤️.

Sorry, was in Mexico last week and didn't get a chance to send $$$.

I will get $$$ and sticks out by Monday at the latest!

Got it Jeff! I hope your vacation was awesome biddy.

I'm fumbling through some cigars this week to post a pic.

The vacation was nice, but the last few days really kicked my ass! The heat and humidity in Cabo got the best of me, what sucked the most is that I wasn't even really drinking. I only had 1-2 beers a day, other than that it was all water.

The vacation was nice, but the last few days really kicked my ass! The heat and humidity in Cabo got the best of me, what sucked the most is that I wasn't even really drinking. I only had 1-2 beers a day, other than that it was all water.
Did you get some Cabo Beach Cuban cigars at least?

Here's what I'm putting up for the last game winner.

Tatuaje Drac Redux 2 (It's October 🦇)
Padron 1964 Anniversary Corona Natural
Por Larranaga petite corona 2022? (no code)
1728946053326.png

Well... I didn't want the Dodgers to beat the Padres.

And now I don't want it to be a NY subway series. That's just BBS ( short for.... one man's opinion).

Perfection for me would be the Mets and Indians (I know... to me they are the Indians) in the World Series.
2nd I'd like it to be Yankees and Dodgers.
3rd the Indians vs Dodgers

I know... it's just formalities to deal with as I rake in the cash and all the cigars.

Thanks to everyone who donated.