• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 / Espinosa 01: LZP 2023 Blue

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
The first thing that greets my eyes is the sharp box press and the toothy wrapper. It draws beautifully following the cut.
1/3: I get roasted almonds and the taste of bark from a piece of chard beef. The ligero and wrapper combine to form a real spicy cigar. Rather fitting, I must say as Espinosa is known for their spice.
2/3: The smoke production is impressive. The spice is still very strong and the Cheyanne pepper matches well with the meaty bark flavors.
3/3: There is some sweetness of some kind that is intermingling with the Cheyanne pepper, though the meatiness is now gone. It forms a nice dichotomy spice and sweetness intermixing together.

Overall, not a bad cigar, especially for the price ($32 for 5). This was made for the yearly La Zona Palooza that Erik Espinosa puts on every November in Miami for his faithful fans. Maybe one day he will catch wind of these reviews and invite me.

Worth seeking out if you like spice.
IMG_3908.jpegIMG_3907.jpeg

The first thing that greets my eyes is the sharp box press and the toothy wrapper. It draws beautifully following the cut.
1/3: I get roasted almonds and the taste of bark from a piece of chard beef. The ligero and wrapper combine to form a real spicy cigar. Rather fitting, I must say as Espinosa is known for their spice.
2/3: The smoke production is impressive. The spice is still very strong and the Cheyanne pepper matches well with the meaty bark flavors.
3/3: There is some sweetness of some kind that is intermingling with the Cheyanne pepper, though the meatiness is now gone. It forms a nice dichotomy spice and sweetness intermixing together.

Overall, not a bad cigar, especially for the price ($32 for 5). This was made for the yearly La Zona Palooza that Erik Espinosa puts on every November in Miami for his faithful fans. Maybe one day he will catch wind of these reviews and invite me.

Worth seeking out if you like spice.
View attachment 82900View attachment 82901
Smoking mine that you sent me right now and loving it. Thanks again!!!!