• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woo Hoo! Finally Home!

... the Groovy Woman is laughing and nekkid...

WOO HOO!!!!

Trey

This thread is useless without pics!

j/k :sign:

Welcome home, brother! Even if it's just for a couple of weeks! Have a great holiday season.

Welcome home, thanks for your service and be sure to have the happiest of holidays bro. It sounds like you already are! :laugh:

Welcome home,
Glad you can spend the holidays home.

Thank you for your service. We all owe you a huge debt.

This thread is worthless without PICS!

Finally home for a couple weeks of leave...The beer is cold, the fireplace is roaring, my boy is too tall, the cigars smell great and the Groovy Woman is laughing and nekkid...I'm so glad to be home!

Cigar Pass, I hope all you cranky Bastids have a fantastic Christmas, and thanks for teaching me so much!

WOO HOO!!!!

Trey

Welcome back Trey! Enjoy the Holidays, your family and the if time allows a couple good smokes!

e022.gif

Thats awesome, hope you have a great Christmas. Enjoy your leave brother.

Welcome home. Wish it were longer for you.

Thanks for all you do. Merry Christmas :D

Welcome back brotha. I hope the package gets to you in time ;) . I have been very busy and am just getting the package out. When do you leave? Have a great holiday and enjoy the family time.
Chris

Welcome home. Have a safe and happy holiday and hope you get to spend some great time with loved ones.

Thanks all! I've had a fantastic time so far...much smoochin' and smokin' and Mrs Claus even let me smoke 'em in the house next to the fire! I've managed to keep a full drink next to me for most of the time so far and am thoroughly enjoying not doing a damn thing. I bought that 300 count humi from Dave a while back, and you Brothers have filled it for me before I got home! I'll get some pics of it tomorrow, and make this thread a little less worthless. If I can get the Honey sufficiently agreeable, I may just post a pic of her in her new Slave Leia outfit...yes, my geek wife actually has the real deal...I love this woman for so many reasons, but this one may just be the best! Hottie, brunette and perfectly shaped...Brothers, I'm a lucky man! :laugh:

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad to be home!

Thanks all! I've had a fantastic time so far...much smoochin' and smokin' and Mrs Claus even let me smoke 'em in the house next to the fire! I've managed to keep a full drink next to me for most of the time so far and am thoroughly enjoying not doing a damn thing. I bought that 300 count humi from Dave a while back, and you Brothers have filled it for me before I got home! I'll get some pics of it tomorrow, and make this thread a little less worthless. If I can get the Honey sufficiently agreeable, I may just post a pic of her in her new Slave Leia outfit...yes, my geek wife actually has the real deal...I love this woman for so many reasons, but this one may just be the best! Hottie, brunette and perfectly shaped...Brothers, I'm a lucky man! :laugh:

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad to be home!

Funny thing, me and the SWMBO were just talking about this very thing the other night.

Welcome home, I for one, can understand and appreciate the feelings associated with the reunion, however short. I wish you all the happiness and joy you can tolerate.

Tim

Glad your getting a chance to sit back and relax Trey. Enjoy the holidays with Mrs Claus, and smoke em if ya got em!!