• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woo Hoo! Finally Home!

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
Finally home for a couple weeks of leave...The beer is cold, the fireplace is roaring, my boy is too tall, the cigars smell great and the Groovy Woman is laughing and nekkid...I'm so glad to be home!

Cigar Pass, I hope all you cranky Bastids have a fantastic Christmas, and thanks for teaching me so much!

WOO HOO!!!!

Trey

Welcome home. Best holiday wishes to you and your family.

Welcome home Trey. Enjoy the holiday and thank you.

Welcome home and enjoy your leave with your family!

Happy holidays Trey, I hope you have a great two weeks....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome home man... Enjoy your wife and son and have a great Holidays!!!!

Welcome home!!!

Happy holidays! I would say they just got happier. :thumbs:

Glad you are home safe and sound Trey.

Enjoy it ALL !!

Merry Christmas

Frank

Welcome home.. I have a good friend on his way back to NY from FL in A School (I think that's what it's called) he should be here xmas eve. Very excited.

Welcome home. Hope you and your family have a great Holiday. It seems it's off to a good start.

Finally home for a couple weeks of leave...The beer is cold, the fireplace is roaring, my boy is too tall, the cigars smell great and the Groovy Woman is laughing and nekkid...I'm so glad to be home!

Cigar Pass, I hope all you cranky Bastids have a fantastic Christmas, and thanks for teaching me so much!

WOO HOO!!!!

Trey

Well hell yeah Cappy! Good to know you are back, safe and sound! Enjoy this time and smoke something REAL nice. :thumbs: