• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

Just a reminder, please update your wish lists as they are being fulfilled. Also, please do this by editing your post. The less clutter the better.

emodx, bat_chief, you are both in need of updating your wish lists... just trust me on this one. ;)

Ok guys I have an idea. I see several wish lists where I can fulfill one or two wishes. A couple with three. Now rather than sending out 7 or 9 individual packages I would like to turn it into a pass sort of thing where the box goes around the country and each person takes a baggie marked with their name out of the box.

We would have a thread where people check in that the box was received or mailed.

What do you guys think?

Lumberg said:
Ok guys I have an idea. I see several wish lists where I can fulfill one or two wishes. A couple with three. Now rather than sending out 7 or 9 individual packages I would like to turn it into a pass sort of thing where the box goes around the country and each person takes a baggie marked with their name out of the box.

We would have a thread where people check in that the box was received or mailed.

What do you guys think?
That's an awesome idea. Logistically it is a nightmare, but looks like fun!

Emo

SFG75:

You have:

2.)Kahlua
3.)Punch
4.)CAO Brazilias

and a few others (nothing too fancy). :thumbs:

Update you list. :)

As always, please no return fire.

Cheers,
Dixie

Hi,
I want to thank Emodx for fulfilling one of my wishes (AF 858 SG). Sorry for taking so long letting you know that I got it but I was on vacation. Thanks

coventrycat86, how the heck am I supposed to bomb you when your wish list is comprised almost without exception of cigars I've never even heard of?

The most finicky target I've ever seen!
LMAO @ moki!!

Just aiming REAL high, that's all. :D

I've searched everywhere for that Spell Bound.

My shop had them and I bought a few about a month ago. He may have more. At the moment, he doesn't have any listed on the website but he may have a few leftovers from his last box.

Well, since no one have ever bombed me :lookup: :angry:

I sent out three packages today. All of them had stuff from people wish lists....

Keep your eyes open

Ricmac25
PhatAsh
Cigah_Smoka

Please PM me when you guys get'em.
:thumbs: Toaster

Toaster said:
Well, since no one have ever bombed me :lookup: :angry:

I sent out three packages today. All of them had stuff from people wish lists....

Keep your eyes open

Ricmac25
PhatAsh
Cigah_Smoka

Please PM me when you guys get'em.
:thumbs: Toaster
you gotta say what it is toaster so they don't get duplicates....that's part of the deal! What if I had some of the same thing and was about to send it out

Back