• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

More goodies today, this time from Neptune. It was supposed to be two of each, but (my fault, not theirs) I forget to double check before hitting send & ended up only buying ONE Olmec. Dammit.

On the Don Lino Afrikas .... I know, I know. 🤣

But back when they were good, along with boxes of Kifaros I used to buy these cool little tins of four Kudus and they were just the perfect little real cigar as opposed to the cigarillos in everybody ELSE'S tins. When I saw them still available I just had to know!

GPvEAYWWQAE7e_0.jpeg

~Boar

Good times in the Farm's clearance section. 😁

I've been meaning to pull the trigger on the "Short Smokes" sampler for a while now. I'm a bachelor on the Gulf Coast & smoke indoors, so I don't need a quickie smoke for weather related reasons .... but I'm a night owl. One of my biggest problems in a quarter century of teaching was staying on school schedule; come summer break or even a long weekend & there I'd be, up all night binge watching again & sleeping till noon the next day. So now that I'm retired . . . . 🤣

Generally I stay up till the new Wordle loads at midnight & then work it, post my results, and make it to bed between 1:00 & 2:00 AM. But sometimes I'm already finished with my evening cigar (or second evening cigar) by then, so . . . . I wanted something I could smoke while I solved the Wordle that wouldn't take me till 3:00 in the morning to finish. And most of these I already KNOW will be good!

GQDMI8bXIAEDPeB.jpeg

~Boar

Good times in the Farm's clearance section. 😁

I've been meaning to pull the trigger on the "Short Smokes" sampler for a while now. I'm a bachelor on the Gulf Coast & smoke indoors, so I don't need a quickie smoke for weather related reasons .... but I'm a night owl. One of my biggest problems in a quarter century of teaching was staying on school schedule; come summer break or even a long weekend & there I'd be, up all night binge watching again & sleeping till noon the next day. So now that I'm retired . . . . 🤣

Generally I stay up till the new Wordle loads at midnight & then work it, post my results, and make it to bed between 1:00 & 2:00 AM. But sometimes I'm already finished with my evening cigar (or second evening cigar) by then, so . . . . I wanted something I could smoke while I solved the Wordle that wouldn't take me till 3:00 in the morning to finish. And most of these I already KNOW will be good!

View attachment 83028

~Boar

I’ve had the Short Smokes Sampler before (I have to get up at 3am the days that I work) so I need a quickie the night before. I was impressed with the sampler and enjoyed each one! I haven’t had the Segovias in that wrapper, but I’ve had the Maduro and really liked it. Also, if you wouldn’t mind sharing your thoughts on the School Bus, I’ve been looking at those but haven’t tried them yet…

I’ve had the Short Smokes Sampler before (I have to get up at 3am the days that I work) so I need a quickie the night before. I was impressed with the sampler and enjoyed each one! I haven’t had the Segovias in that wrapper, but I’ve had the Maduro and really liked it. Also, if you wouldn’t mind sharing your thoughts on the School Bus, I’ve been looking at those but haven’t tried them yet…

I was curious too! After they've rested a bit I'll be sure to add my thoughts when the first one makes its debut in the Today's Smoke thread.

As a retired English teacher, I felt obligated to try them. 😂

~Boar

One of my biggest problems in a quarter century of teaching was staying on school schedule; come summer break or even a long weekend & there I'd be, up all night binge watching again & sleeping till noon the next day..

This is me 100%!

Those Mondays after vacations or long weekends can be rough...

Last batch of goodies for a bit, but I couldn't help but celebrate the arrival of Rojas cigars to the Page!

Kinda stoked about the short perfectos. I've been seeing that vitola more and more lately---Guardian of the Farm, Tabernacle, RomaCraft, etc---and really enjoy how they smoke.

GQYCt39WUAAhT7m.jpeg

~Boar